Lf GvG/9v9.

MCw

Адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Предложить мне гвг, когда я играю на гладах и потом постить 3 вайпа мол я отказался, интересно) у меня сейчас график света 4-/2+, и я попадаю на 1 из 3-х праймов, на который не попадает кто-то из моих сопартийцев, по этому играю как играю

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Suggest me a gvg when I play on smooths and then post 3 wipes, I said I refused, interesting) I now have a 4-/2+ light schedule, and I get to 1 out of 3 primes, which one of my party members does not fall into, that's why I play as I play
That's the last wipe we played, where you declined .. again .

I didn't ask this wipe, because I know your pack has connection issues. No one mentioned you, Kung brought you into the conversation.

dno_bish

Маршал
Симпатии
Баллы
Ой та признайте, що це найсильніший пак цього сервера. Вони дуже синергічно рухаються, мають гарний контроль сапортів і гру від них.
Імхо, всім ще доволі далеко по рівню гри до колорменів. Нащо влаштовувати цирк) Вони мають перевагу навіть тому, що грають одним стаком вже багато років. А у кожного паку тут інший сетап з старту до старту. Нащо ображатись і щось доводити)
В голос з кенніджоя, звичайно. Як не софт, то донат. Як не донат, то імба профи.

MCw

Адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
That's the last wipe we played, where you declined .. again .

I didn't ask this wipe, because I know your pack has connection issues. No one mentioned you, Kung brought you into the conversation.
я отказал 1 раз тебе, когда играл на гладах, ты так же отказал мне на прошлом вайпе, можешь перечитать переписку в диске, в чем проблема?

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
I refused you once when I played on smooths, you also refused me on the last wipe, can you reread the correspondence in the disk, what's the problem?
You might want to read again my friend, you never asked me for a 9v9 unless it's from a different account. :l

You have my permission to post any conversation here, I am happy to be proven wrong.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You said I refused you.. I never refused a 9v9 ever. I simply did not play that season.

Asking me to play a season where I'm not playing = "Lets go GvG"

Let me guess, me saying "We skip this season" is dodging GvG too? What world are you living in

131.gif

MCw

Адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You said I refused you.. I never refused a 9v9 ever. I simply did not play that season.

Asking me to play a season where I'm not playing = "Lets go GvG"

Let me guess, me saying "We skip this season" is dodging GvG too? What world are you living in

Посмотреть вложение 7730
i sayed you refused me, and this is true as you see in screenshot post before, you refuse any competition counter me last wipe. 1 time when you asked me about gvg, we played glads party, may be you wanna play counter dwarfs? I really hate ppl, who thinked to much of themselves.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
I didn't refuse you, I refused the server. I was doing other projects, I didn't even start the server. Not joining a sever is not the same as declining a 9v9.

You're saying I declined to fight.. when I wasn't even on the server.. LISTEN. TO. YOUR. SELF.

What's next, next time I don't join the server I automatically lose all GvG's because I'm not on the server to fight back ?

aee.gif

MCw

Адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
I didn't refuse you, I refused the server. I was doing other projects, I didn't even start the server. Not joining a sever is not the same as declining a 9v9.

You're saying I declined to fight.. when I wasn't even on the server.. LISTEN. TO. YOUR. SELF.

What's next, next time I don't join the server I automatically lose all GvG's because I'm not on the server to fight back ?

Посмотреть вложение 7731
You asked me to show, i show you..i dont care what are you talking about, i need to fix my light and i will join any il/hf beta to 9x9 with you (mirror setup)

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
No need. By your logic, I've already beat you this season. You're not here to compete. Gf, gg. Thanks for the 9v9.

bananamans

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You asked me to show, i show you..i dont care what are you talking about, i need to fix my light and i will join any il/hf beta to 9x9 with you (mirror setup)
Damn intelligence is running towards you but you always end up being faster, when you think that not playing on a server is equal to declining 9v9 ))

Oh, admit that this is the strongest pack of this server. They move very synergistically, have good support control and play from them.
IMHO, everyone is still quite far from the colormen in terms of game level. Why arrange a circus) They have an advantage even because they have been playing with one stack for many years. And each pack here has a different setup from start to start. Why be offended and prove something)
In Kennyjoy's voice, of course. Donate if not software. If you don't donate, then I'm a pro.
Some of our core play together since third Valhalla season, so like 2020-ish? When we played against Mas9, Doggy, Bohpts and some others (sadly did not fight Akalyptos party, but they are good players, would be difficult to win that one 8) )
Some joined some left, but we have a great pack lead and shotcaller here to rally spanish gays to fight 8)

Walli

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Как бы то не было, каждый сезон когда играют буржики (Colourmens) файты очень плотные, и из всех кто тут играет это самый стабильный пак по сетапу и по контролю. То что нет оппонентов для гвг это печально, я бы был не против подраться с ними, и на некоторых вайпах мы дрались маг пак на маг пак, падали но было интересно. Сейчас сетап пака сильно изменился, и парни просто не видят смысла в GvG (все кто кому то что-то хотел показать\доказать доказали в далеких 2016-2018).

А вообще было бы не плохо сделать бойцовский клуб, где желающие могут делать файт 1х1 3х3 9х9 со ставкой например. Не делать ограничение по бусту и прочему, но запретить юзать хиро скилы. Сделать 2-3 арены (можно взять с олимпа).
Концепт не новый и уже на многих проектах есть, не знаю на сколько он зайдет в реалях гве, но как минимум будет возможность сделать нормальное гвг а не в поле без ограничения по кайту и прочему.

MrAnabolic

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Как бы то не было, каждый сезон когда играют буржики (Colourmens) файты очень плотные, и из всех кто тут играет это самый стабильный пак по сетапу и по контролю. То что нет оппонентов для гвг это печально, я бы был не против подраться с ними, и на некоторых вайпах мы дрались маг пак на маг пак, падали но было интересно. Сейчас сетап пака сильно изменился, и парни просто не видят смысла в GvG (все кто кому то что-то хотел показать\доказать доказали в далеких 2016-2018).

А вообще было бы не плохо сделать бойцовский клуб, где желающие могут делать файт 1х1 3х3 9х9 со ставкой например. Не делать ограничение по бусту и прочему, но запретить юзать хиро скилы. Сделать 2-3 арены (можно взять с олимпа).
Концепт не новый и уже на многих проектах есть, не знаю на сколько он зайдет в реалях гве, но как минимум будет возможность сделать нормальное гвг а не в поле без ограничения по кайту и прочему.
ни на сколько он не зайдет, будет мертвая арена, на реализацию которой потратят время

Warbelian

Мичман
Симпатии
Баллы
Hey guys,

I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I've seen your videos of PVP, they seem great even though they are sped up so it's not so noticeable.

How is your assist so perfectly aligned ?
How do you guys manage to be in a group that moves exactly at the same time ?

I've played many years in the official with many talented CP's through my 10 years of playtime there, but I've never seen anyone move and target like you guys do, just wondering what it takes to be on that level of synchronization.

Let me know I'd be very interested to know what's the trick.

iBuHHu

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Hey guys,

I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I've seen your videos of PVP, they seem great even though they are sped up so it's not so noticeable.

I've played many years in the official with many talented CP's through my 10 years of playtime there, but I've never seen anyone move and target like you guys do, just wondering what it takes to be on that level of synchronization.

It's just that the group uses the rule to regroup by leader every 3 seconds :)

bananamans

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Hey guys,

It's called voice chat, the trick is voice chat with a pack lead that knows what he's doing and what is the capacity of party.
As for assists, since macros are usually slow and targets screw around often, I just spam right-click party window on my main assist, sometimes I am main assist for others, its not difficult )

deicide

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
ни на сколько он не зайдет, будет мертвая арена, на реализацию которой потратят время
конечно, уже давно настало время соло игроков, а они все сиськи мнут
отсталых сервов с гвг полно, можно даже на эсенс