Classic Balance

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
I dont understand how are you so good at developing this pack files that Attack is always 300% more than Defense and Attack scaling has no limitation while Defense is capped.
Please tell us the secret why difference between Offense and Defense upgrading is so surreal. Even if i remove Berserker Spirit i would still get 4k normal hit from Archers on A-grade set +8 and Greater Shield Heavy armor class.
Same with Mages hitting 2-3k Aura Flare with 3 casts per second and 4-5k ranged spells on max Jewels. I must admit you have a really greasy mechanism to kill off the server in 2 weeks after grabbing people's money.
And please don't tell me this 20 day server life-time schedule is not intentional :rolleyes: Что жаль.

1675177811330.png

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
I dont understand how are you so good at developing this pack files that Attack is always 300% more than Defense and Attack scaling has no limitation while Defense is capped.
Please tell us the secret why difference between Offense and Defense upgrading is so surreal. Even if i remove Berserker Spirit i would still get 4k normal hit from Archers on A-grade set +8 and Greater Shield Heavy armor class.
Same with Mages hitting 2-3k Aura Flare with 3 casts per second and 4-5k ranged spells on max Jewels. I must admit you have a really greasy mechanism to kill off the server in 2 weeks after grabbing people's money.
And please don't tell me this 20 day server life-time schedule is not intentional :rolleyes: Что жаль.

Посмотреть вложение 7726
Yes! you right! i'm say it all time, but stupid people answer - it is ok you noob noob

i say to @h3llary this damage formula code NOT lineage !!! it is not lineage !!!!!!!

he say me = 'fuck you little chinPokemon'

i think @h3llary little brain and eat all time shit shit. eat eat it and play play potatos and sit down on bottle.

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы

Посмотреть вложение 7726
the craft this (code - shit - damage )= 9 waipes back

and they all time trying defend this idiot code - they saying = it is ok ok you noob noob.

i hate it brain dead.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
If you wonder why people switch to Titan after 10 days, it's because every other Heavy class becomes garbage, in fact every other class than Archer and Mage becomes garbage.
Even dagger is trash, he hits same damage from day 1 to day 20. The only OP thing about dagger is that defensive mechanics are imbalanced, especially in 1v1. Dagger damage is useless as well.