Lf GvG/9v9.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
„Donate“ lmao, yeah right

PS, No one will accept the invitation simply because nobody likes to lose isn‘t that right kennyjoe?

iBuHHu

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You can try it in the bonus start boost +7. With your donate, it's hard to compete with you.
Нет никакого доната)
Если вы верите словам Валли, что "Да у них там уже фулл эпик, адену по 2$ всю скупали сидели", то мне вас жаль(
На тот момент у каждого было только по 1-2 эпика только

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You can try it in the bonus start boost +7. With your donate, it's hard to compete with you.

There are only 2 members of my CP who have 'donated' and bought adena from the exchange, the rest of us have played normally only getting premium packs. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we're not strong because of 'donations', stop using this excuse .

We 9v9'd Agi's mage setup with 4x warlords on Monday with no Top A weapons and only C/B grade and still won. Did our 'donations' make us win there too?

KennyJoy1

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Нет никакого доната)
Если вы верите словам Валли, что "Да у них там уже фулл эпик, адену по 2$ всю скупали сидели", то мне вас жаль(
На тот момент у каждого было только по 1-2 эпика только
Я верю словам от первоисточника. Прошлый вайп где они играли типы вкинули 4-5к бачей тупо на адену (хватит два пака одеть на 3-4 день по 1.5 бакса за 1к)
Палить источники не буду, очкуют замесится против моей солянки в +7Б грейде считай слились.

Последнее редактирование:

KennyJoy1

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Типы пока не задонились фидили как мрази на своем стоп паке, периодически тупили и останавливались когда нужно было давить, на мувики как обычно засняли только там где они выигрывают а я напомню что дня 4-5 лайты на старте хуй сосали очень плотно пока мы не свапнули вали на мкв.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Why the hate my dude? We literally deleted every CP on the server and you know it. The reason light loses is because we're the only CP on light. MCW group is dying/dead and has 5-6 people online. Dark has multiple groups.

We literally played WL pack because people cried last season that fighter group is weak and that we played 'OP mages' so we play fighters and people cry its also OP. We got bored and made archers, then people talked shit so we made mages - all in 1 season. First siege we played mages we win.

Keep telling us about your sources, I can call @Sweet here and he can verify only 2 of my members have put more than 10$ on exchange, we have nothing to hide. :)

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Oh and by the way, even if we all put 10000000 million dollars in each, which we did not.. does that give us some auto win button?

I see many groups with better gear than us, in fact most seasons AGI is running with +10 DC set and god knows what else, but we're still winning. I see some greek group this season with full +8 Top A sets, +10 weapons and more, I don't see them carrying shit.

At what point do you stop hiding behind "pay to win" and start just taking some 9v9's and get better at the game?

Kung

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Oh and by the way, even if we all put 10000000 million dollars in each, which we did not.. does that give us some auto win button?

I see many groups with better gear than us, in fact most seasons AGI is running with +10 DC set and god knows what else, but we're still winning. I see some greek group this season with full +8 Top A sets, +10 weapons and more, I don't see them carrying shit.

At what point do you stop hiding behind "pay to win" and start just taking some 9v9's and get better at the game?
Хлопчику, єдина кп на цьому вайпі котра може скласти тобі конкуренцію у гвг - це mcw группа. А зараз як я розумію у багатьох людей з паку проблеми зі світлом. Те що в Агі сети +10ті це зовсім нічого не означає. Попиздимось з тобою після війни, обов'язково.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Boy, the only kp on this vape that can compete with you in gvg is the mcw group. And now, as I understand, many people from the pack have problems with light. The fact that it is +10 in Agi sets does not mean anything at all. Let's fuck with you after the war, for sure.
I asked mcw for Gvg multiple times last season we played. It's been 1 year, are you still looking for equipment?

1675177402522.png

1675177365011.png

Вложения

Kung

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы

Kung

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
щось коли ми з флеймом тебе пиздили ти так раніше не балакав.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Strange that I have screenshots and you have stories. Strange that every season I'm asking for 9v9 publicly, and there is no one to be found.

You say mcw group is the only one that can fight, but so far only packs to fight me were Agi and Walli - you still wait in the shadows while talking big on the forum.

Kung

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Strange that I have screenshots and you have stories. Strange that every season I'm asking for 9v9 publicly, and there is no one to be found.

You say mcw group is the only one that can fight, but so far only packs to fight me were Agi and Walli - you still wait in the shadows while talking big on the forum.
Я тобі говорю факти, хто може тебе виграти, а не обісратися. А так можешь і далі тішитися перемогою над валі чи агі

iBuHHu

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Типы пока не задонились фидили как мрази на своем стоп паке, периодически тупили и останавливались когда нужно было давить, на мувики как обычно засняли только там где они выигрывают а я напомню что дня 4-5 лайты на старте хуй сосали очень плотно пока мы не свапнули вали на мкв.
Ну, я даже хз как тебе сказать...
Если ты про нынешний вайп говоришь, то лайты проигрывали первые дни тупо потому, что у дарков было намного больше пачек собранных. А валли за пак можно было не считать, т.к. они играли на тирах(Данный их состав вообще мало где может адекватно месится и противостоять в плане стенка на стенку)