Questions

Strain

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello, i have few questions

1. Will you add PA buff for Adena?

2. Do you experience lag 1-5s?

3. What gives you most price adena in tag? epic jewelery ?

4. Will you add balance in pvp event?

5. Why raid bosses have fixed respawn time?

///

Someone from Abyss 3x c4-c6 playing here ? Id like to say hello and recall good old times 15 years back +-

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello, i have few questions

1. Will you add PA buff for Adena?

2. Do you experience lag 1-5s?

3. What gives you most price adena in tag? epic jewelery ?

4. Will you add balance in pvp event?

5. Why raid bosses have fixed respawn time?

///

Someone from Abyss 3x c4-c6 playing here ? Id like to say hello and recall good old times 15 years back +-
1. Not in the nearest future, maybe later
2. Nope
3. Everything adds up gradually: enchant, epic, higher grade.
4. What do you mean?
5. Only 3 raid bosses have fixed respawn time (in the evening after 1st olympiad): Groot, En Sabah Nur, Draug. All the rest have 24+1 hour respawn time. It was implemented to gather people in the evening time.

Strain

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
1. Well its Stun festival now.

3. I have A grade +3, Top bracelet, 6lvl talisman, Belt 2lvl, Cloak, Except epics jewelery. Im still 56a Tag

4. I met twice lower adena Tag, normaly 80 - 100 adena, how im supposed to fight em?

I stopped all pvp events completly, tommorow i will finish Talisman, then i have no reason to join epics or sieges.

Also i evade every higher Adena Tag cause im not feeding anyone same with lower Adena Tag simply lame to hunt lower tag.

Information for starters: you have to farm mobs for SP because faction lvl 4 skills cost a lot, so this sentences need a update

(You don't have to kill monsters to level up./but you have to farm for SP/. You can obtain adena by killing other players in PvP, capturing fortresses, participating in sieges and different events./but mainly by destroing Outposts/ )

last question: Is this server meant to be played F2P or P2P, ofc its P2W im not hating this, in old days PA was for ppl which doesnt have too much time to spend and they boost xp rate by real cash which is totaly ok.

Strain

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
Nicks Are not Important fun is. my was Devilion now @devi

Abyss 79 Cardinal, clans Nightfall (mastimil 35cm), Insomnia, MagicStrike (kastaneda)

also i remember 404notfound, Hounds, Barans, BlitzStrike

Retail innova 98 Wynn (strainhunter)

i proly spend year in game, cant erase this.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
1. Well its Stun festival now.

3. I have A grade +3, Top bracelet, 6lvl talisman, Belt 2lvl, Cloak, Except epics jewelery. Im still 56a Tag

4. I met twice lower adena Tag, normaly 80 - 100 adena, how im supposed to fight em?

I stopped all pvp events completly, tommorow i will finish Talisman, then i have no reason to join epics or sieges.

Also i evade every higher Adena Tag cause im not feeding anyone same with lower Adena Tag simply lame to hunt lower tag.

Information for starters: you have to farm mobs for SP because faction lvl 4 skills cost a lot, so this sentences need a update

(You don't have to kill monsters to level up./but you have to farm for SP/. You can obtain adena by killing other players in PvP, capturing fortresses, participating in sieges and different events./but mainly by destroing Outposts/ )

last question: Is this server meant to be played F2P or P2P, ofc its P2W im not hating this, in old days PA was for ppl which doesnt have too much time to spend and they boost xp rate by real cash which is totaly ok.
1. It takes 15 minutes to lvl up EE to 74
3. I have full epic and I'm somewhat 80 it's totally fine. You might be concerned because there are people who have 100+ tag but those are the heros. Hero adds up a lot.
4. I still don't get it. You can fight anyone, it's not about price tag it's about your skills and match up luck. Sometimes I win those who are 115 adena, sometimes I lose.

The information you post is actually wrong. You don't need SP for faction lvl. You need faction points which you can obtain ONLY by participating in Events and winning them, not killing monsters. In fact, lvl 4 is not needed, you can get lvl 3 and it's enough, nothing will be added on 4th lvl it's just the prices will decrease slightly.

Strain

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
1. Back in time i log 5 chars to farm, no more this non sense

2. 95a+ 7 day after start, no heroes yet

4. Sure i can fight anyone, if there is 1% of winning chance im in, but there is like 0,1% chance to win against 100+ which end up 1/10 win/lose. again im 56a i expect to fight max 15a+ no more, 3v3 clan abuse 5v5 too, 10v10 is ok

5. You need SP to get faction skills, is what im saying

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
1. Back in time i log 5 chars to farm, no more this non sense

2. 95a+ 7 day after start, no heroes yet

4. Sure i can fight anyone, if there is 1% of winning chance im in, but there is like 0,1% chance to win against 100+ which end up 1/10 win/lose. again im 56a i expect to fight max 15a+ no more, 3v3 clan abuse 5v5 too, 10v10 is ok

5. You need SP to get faction skills, is what im saying
1. If you don't want to spend time lvling up buffers (which doesn't take a lot) then you have the perfect opportunity to support the server and pay less than 1$ to get premium buff for one week. Or don't do anything, that's another option.
2. overenchant +8 or +10 A set, very few people who donated a lot to achieve this. Most players weren't even close to that price tag.
4. You're wrong here, it's 50% chance and the class you choose against 100+. For example, Adv 56a can easily kill a mage who is 100+ just because he has mirage and silence in dagger in wrist skill. Even OL 56 can win against mages 90+ (I did it myself when it was 1v1 event). It takes time to adjust to server and class balance but the price tag is not that important as you make it seem.
5. No you don't. You need to get Faction points to get them, not SP.

Strain

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
1. hardware may be limit or credit card.

4. I pick Wind Rider which doesnt have silence and archers dissapear every day, on distant pvp mage is OP, ivory tower is last bastion

5. I have english patch, and it says SP sorry then.

from time to time i have to prove my self that nothing is free even though it looks like that.

i dont want trigger anyone. stay safe

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
1. hardware may be limit or credit card.

4. I pick Wind Rider which doesnt have silence and archers dissapear every day, on distant pvp mage is OP, ivory tower is last bastion

5. I have english patch, and it says SP sorry then.

from time to time i have to prove my self that nothing is free even though it looks like that.

i dont want trigger anyone. stay safe
Of course nothing is free, you either invest your time in your char or money. Or don't do anything but don't be surprised why you can't kill anyone later.
Wind rider is OP against every warrior because of dodge + heal in hide