Недавнее содержимое от should

1. S

Important!

Admin, please remove the function to switch faction for clans.. It's ruining the server. These PlayToWin switched sides twice, when balance was 50/50 making it 54/46 and destroying one side. Then clan FalsePromise fixed it by moving to darks, making it again 50/50, and then these SuckToWin again...
  2. S

Next target

Hi. I know I missed last season, but obviously something changed about next target. Before it was amazing. It used to target the closest enemy to you, and if you press again and if that same person is still the closest, then the target would stay the same. But now, it targets random target, it...
  3. S

Компенсация и Исправления после старта

WHAT?! You can autofarm while offline???
  4. S

ТВ

You can go afk and don't lose reward. That's the point. Add 30% bonus adena reward for kills and there will be way more active players during this event. But I prefer to leave it as is. TW=dinner time for now. :D
  5. S

ТВ

So now you gonna blame admin for caring about our well being? There are events with short time between all evening. So when to make dinner, do chores or simply just relax a bit? That's what this event is for.. To have a break from l2 for an hour..
  6. S

Сумы

I think Phantom summoner strongest. At least the best server's summoner plays this class. Also you can check last season's tops at the website or try yourslef now during obt.
  7. S

прошлый вайп. что не понравилось+ пара глупых(?) идей

Don't spend money for enchant then. Putting enchant limit at stages was the best thing about last wipe, hands down. Hopefully, it will stay like this.
  8. S

⭐ Предложения.

Not agreeing with any of this, but I would suggest to increase reward for village/fortress capture each stage. What's the motivation to attack village for 72a, when 1 kill will give you that?..
  9. S

Делимся впечатлениями о Б стадии

How do you know this when there is nowhere info about it?..
  10. S

Will there be S gr weapons on stage 2 or not? Says "s gr added in second stage" but I heard from others that only armor.
  11. S

You should give new players at least 76 lvl immediately starting day 3 or something. Can't stand to see 7a written on title..
  12. S

Any ideas why?

Server in the middle of heat is down.
  13. S

Обновление: Изменения и фиксы ч3.

And people, who don't like to pvp all the time were removed also..
  14. S

Not sure, but if I remember correctly...

Also. Stage 1 p def requires lvl 3 certificate..
  15. S

Not sure, but if I remember correctly...

Until this wipe, I believe all items had the same defense. For example karmian gloves and full plate gloves had same defense. Now it's different. Karmian is supposed to give 8% p def. But with karmian and demon sets there is almost no difference in p def..