Результаты поиска

1. S

Important!

Admin, please remove the function to switch faction for clans.. It's ruining the server. These PlayToWin switched sides twice, when balance was 50/50 making it 54/46 and destroying one side. Then clan FalsePromise fixed it by moving to darks, making it again 50/50, and then these SuckToWin again...
  2. S

Next target

Hi. I know I missed last season, but obviously something changed about next target. Before it was amazing. It used to target the closest enemy to you, and if you press again and if that same person is still the closest, then the target would stay the same. But now, it targets random target, it...
  3. S

Any ideas why?

Server in the middle of heat is down.
  4. S

Not sure, but if I remember correctly...

Until this wipe, I believe all items had the same defense. For example karmian gloves and full plate gloves had same defense. Now it's different. Karmian is supposed to give 8% p def. But with karmian and demon sets there is almost no difference in p def..
  5. S

Exange

Tried to sell A gr top weapon, but later wanted to change price. Pressed cancel so I could make it again with lower price. But I didn't get weapon back, nor the coins. Weapon just disappeared..
  6. S

Dwaft

After getting killed by dwarf bomb, you can't ressurect to village or get fixed! Must do restart then..
  7. S

3x3 event.

Stuck. Every second keeps respawning and cannot move for 5 minutes..
  8. S

Raid boss time

Doesn't say on alt+b when rb is going to spawn. Always says that all raid bosses are alive.
  9. S

Some useful information not mentioned in server description

If you are gonna play server first time, it's useful to know a few things that's different here: -There is no dye(called tattoos here) limit here. You can put +4 wit - 4men +4wit -4men +4wit -4men for example and you will get +12 wit. Normally limit is +5 dye of the same type. Not here. If you...
  10. S

Can you connect to server?

Says online, but can't connect.
  11. S

Will server be under maintenence until 07.25?

Just asking.
  12. S

Who gets adena after kill is made?

Played this server and enjoyed about 3 weeks until people started leaving, but still couldn't figure out who exactly gets adena when enemy dies. All I know is that last hit gets adena, but not sure about assists. Sometimes I almost solo kill someone with my debuffs on, then someone else hits him...
  13. S

When is the next season?

How often server gets restarted?