???

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

CDVM

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
well one of the questions is...

when the changes will be implemented in the server for testing?

the advertising looks weak, i hope its expanded before the launch since this looks the same as the last time

and i hope this time adena is not sold for donation coins, dont be greedy please.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
well one of the questions is...

when the changes will be implemented in the server for testing?

the advertising looks weak, i hope its expanded before the launch since this looks the same as the last time

and i hope this time adena is not sold for donation coins, dont be greedy please.
the changes will be implemented soon

we don't know what looks weak to you but this time there is 4x times more advertising than on previous start.

adena has always been sold on GvE servers in exchange for donations and it has nothing to do with greed. You can get adena from killing players in PvP so it's not a problem if you're an active player. Just so you know, it's not available right away from the start, adena is sold only on 4th day after the start so it has never been a problem.

CDVM

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
the changes will be implemented soon

we don't know what looks weak to you but this time there is 4x times more advertising than on previous start.

adena has always been sold on GvE servers in exchange for donations and it has nothing to do with greed. You can get adena from killing players in PvP so it's not a problem if you're an active player. Just so you know, it's not available right away from the start, adena is sold only on 4th day after the start so it has never been a problem.
there are many tops where i dont see the server, lack of popular websites ads

dont lie to me saying adena has been sold in gve servers, this is the first time i see that and selling it on the 4th day is way too soon, if u said at 10th day or 2 weeks i would understand it, this is 100% greed, it is what it is.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
there are many tops where i dont see the server, lack of popular websites ads

dont lie to me saying adena has been sold in gve servers, this is the first time i see that and selling it on the 4th day is way too soon, if u said at 10th day or 2 weeks i would understand it, this is 100% greed, it is what it is.
This is not a lie, if you say so it means you have never played GvE servers before. This is not greed, this is normal for every gve server. Like I said, you get a lot of adena in PvP so it has NEVER been an issue.

All the top sites are covered what are you talking about?

CDVM

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
This is not a lie, if you say so it means you have never played GvE servers before. This is not greed, this is normal for every gve server. Like I said, you get a lot of adena in PvP so it has NEVER been an issue.
funny that u said this gve server is different than other gve classic... except when its about making that $$$, in that case u do everything like the others even if its the bad call... as i said, greedy :)

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
funny that u said this gve server is different than other gve classic... except when its about making that $$$, in that case u do everything like the others even if its the bad call... as i said, greedy :)
It’s not obligatory therefore it has nothing to do with greed, dude. This server is free to play. If you want you can donate and support if you don’t that is fine too.
You live in an imaginary world where everyone is greedy and make money off you. Has it not occured to you that most of private servers barely pay off if at all? Has it not occured to you that it takes YEARS of hard work to create a server like this? If that’s not a hobby/passion I don’t know what is. The thing I’m trying to say here is that you are wrong since the beggining and your attitude definitely doesn’t help. Anything you see in donation shop can be easily achieved in game if you’re active player sooner or later depending on your pace.

I’ve been both donating and supporting this server for a while now. What you’re doing right now is trying to harm the server with false accusations. If you keep doing that I will have to ban you and delete everything you have been posting. Consider this a warning, we will not tolerate any discredit.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.