Idea

c1s

Мичман
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello, well, i have been pming the admin with ideas to make the donation coin or a new coin tradable so normal players can buy them with adena from other players to then buy stuff from the donation shop or at least to get PA and Vip Buffs but he has been rejecting them and even ignoring them so im making this post to see what people think about this idea or about the server in general since with this attitude looks like this server is heavily pay2win than anything else :)

Regards.

Makedonsky

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello, well, i have been pming the admin with ideas to make the donation coin or a new coin tradable so normal players can buy them with adena from other players to then buy stuff from the donation shop or at least to get PA and Vip Buffs but he has been rejecting them and even ignoring them so im making this post to see what people think about this idea or about the server in general since with this attitude looks like this server is heavily pay2win than anything else :)

Regards.
It just provides a way for RMT guys to get more money from server, nothing else.
Everything you see in shop is obtainable through in-game means in short time or doesn't give any stats, except pvp adena bonus.

But even now almost everything from the shop is tradable.

If what you're worried about is buff, go lvlup your own buffer. WC78, pp80 and EE74 should be enough. Do-able in few hours.

Otherwise go donate admin for a beer. He definitely deserves it.

c1s

Мичман
Симпатии
Баллы
To make it more simple, i only care is about the "Premium Services" which includes the buffs etc, not about the rest, to make it possible to obtain through in-game means as Makedonsky said, did u know that is not possible to dualbox? u cant log a 2nd character for "buffs" so this is impossible, and i agree about the other items in the store being possible to obtain, about this RMT thing, there will be always RMT, so this hardly makes any sense, if ppl can obtain 100k for 50$ in the store, RMT will sell 150k for 50$ instead...

Вложения

Makedonsky

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
To make it more simple, i only care is about the "Premium Services" which includes the buffs etc, not about the rest, to make it possible to obtain through in-game means as Makedonsky said, did u know that is not possible to dualbox? u cant log a 2nd character for "buffs" so this is impossible, and i agree about the other items in the store being possible to obtain, about this RMT thing, there will be always RMT, so this hardly makes any sense, if ppl can obtain 100k for 50$ in the store, RMT will sell 150k for 50$ instead...
Who told you that?
Many ppl are doing exactly that.

Makedonsky

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Anyway.

You should find those ridiculous $5 to get premium services anyway. Admin wants to eat and needs to pay for all the shit required for you to enjoy your game literally for free.

Go tell me any other entertainment which provides 10th of hours of active content for a $10.

shikera

Мичман
Симпатии
Баллы
Anyway.

You should find those ridiculous $5 to get premium services anyway. Admin wants to eat and needs to pay for all the shit required for you to enjoy your game literally for free.

Go tell me any other entertainment which provides 10th of hours of active content for a $10.
Mb if you dont see the plenty of donation there ? And ppl having gear for 100 k + since the first day ? :D
I think GMs doing pretty well with the $$.

Makedonsky

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Mb if you dont see the plenty of donation there ? And ppl having gear for 100 k + since the first day ? :D
I think GMs doing pretty well with the $$.
Nobody had gear for 100k at first day.
Stop spreading lies.

At day 3(sunday) adena started being sold at shop, and yes after that there were ppl with unreasonably high networth. Yet they deserved those since you could get like 150k in days before this point on your own.

This server isn't another l2tales or pandora where admins sell items for $$ undercover.

Makedonsky

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
oo there was . Since Христос had 1200 pvp, 15 hours after start of server.
1200 * (20 * 1.6) = 38.4k
And it's if he received reward for every pvp(which he didn't), and if he received full reward himself(which he didn't).

If you dps/debuff same target with an ally, you split the reward.

If you kill same target more than 2 times during short period, you don't get any reward for kill 2-3-4-5-6...