New Class

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
What do you guys think about a new custom class unique for the server only ?

I think something like nuclear powered mage who uses heavy armory, he doesn't use any weapons but his skills are enchantable in exchange for adena.
It has toggle radiation aura ability that deals 200 dmg per second in area of 1k range, considering health potion, that's 100 pure damage per second but it's damage upgrades by 10-20-30-40-45-50 with every enchant.

You can buy a Nuclear Plant Suicide ultimate ability for like 50k adena, it has 15 minutes reuse time but when you cast it, the entire screen gets annihilated in a range of 5000 including your own death
and when people respawn, they have a 15 min debuff that gives the caster full adena as if he killed you 1 more time sorta like cancer after-effect of the nuclear outburst.

What do you think, i think this is the kinda stuff suitable for this server, this is the shit you are all into, am i wrong ? LEEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

@h3llary @Sweet @deicide @dno_bish @KennyJoy1 @fuck @tyk-tyk

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
What do you guys think about a new custom class unique for the server only ?

I think something like nuclear powered mage who uses heavy armory, he doesn't use any weapons but his skills are enchantable in exchange for adena.
It has toggle radiation aura ability that deals 200 dmg per second in area of 1k range, considering health potion, that's 100 pure damage per second but it's damage upgrades by 10-20-30-40-45-50 with every enchant.

You can buy a Nuclear Plant Suicide ultimate ability for like 50k adena, it has 15 minutes reuse time but when you cast it, the entire screen gets annihilated in a range of 5000 including your own death
and when people respawn, they have a 15 min debuff that gives the caster full adena as if he killed you 1 more time sorta like cancer after-effect of the nuclear outburst.

What do you think, i think this is the kinda stuff suitable for this server, this is the shit you are all into, am i wrong ? LEEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

@h3llary @Sweet @deicide @dno_bish @KennyJoy1 @fuck @tyk-tyk
after such an ult, you must also add a 15-minute debuff - a sitting character on a bottle

1фффффффф.jpg

3AZXCZXC.jpg

Последнее редактирование: