Newcomer Suggestions for Improving Server Experience

tavi

Мичман
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello everyone,

I haven't played lineage 2 for a really really long time but after watching some VODs on youtube I decided to hop in and play on this server. After 2-3 days of intensive play I have a few suggestions.

1. More often 1vs1 / 2vs2 / 3vs3
I would like to see 1vs1 / 2vs2 or 3vs3 events more often. It would be really nice if they could be 24/7 so you can join (the same you teleport to village siege locations). I am not a fan of mass-pvp, I like pvps with small amount of people like 2v4 1v3 2v2 4v4 etc. I think more people are in the same boat with me in this case. Having a system which puts players of same gear (similar adena) in fight would be really nice. From what I've seen the current 3vs3 does that, it puts you in fight with players who have similar adena.

2. Locations with Gear Limits
There is already a location active which only allows people with C grade to fight. I would like to see multiple locations with different limits like Cave of Trials - Only B Grade / weapon/armor max +6 etc.
I don't have too much time to play but if I take a big break I still want to have fun. Limiting gear in certain locations will definitely improve the user experience.

3. Cut off week drop rates
My suggestion is that if we cut off drop rates during the week (eg. 2-3x less adena per kill or 2-3x less drop per mobs, events etc.) it will help the server in the long term. People who can't play 24/7 and can only play in the weekends will not be de-favorised. This way, in the weekends we will have a lot of action and part-time players will not be discouraged.

These are my thoughts. The server is really awesome and it woke up some teenager sentiments inside me. Thank you!

joyi1

Старший лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Для мене еталон , це локація з закеном , там пвп 1х1, 5х5 до 20. Це якраз комфортно , хотілось би побільше таких невеликих локацій. Ще ліс , біля руни був цікавий . Минулі старти , я там сидів майже постійно, на варку( на закені). Хтось фармить мобів , а ти його фармиш ) або одразу біля рб. На цьому старті нажаль майже не граю, можливо після бонус старту буду . В клієнті є ж схожі містя, було б добре побільше таких локацій.