Self buff time

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Could you consider reworking the time on buffs like Rage/War Cry/Fell Swoop/Thrill Fight etc. to 3hours cause it's really annoying clicking them every 5-10 minutes for no actual reason at all....
There is legit no point in their current time except frustrating people @Sweet

Sweet

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
Баллы
We have already added them from 2 to 10 minutes, while this is enough, you need to sometimes press the buff buttons, it's like a gameplay element in these professions.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
We have already added them from 2 to 10 minutes, while this is enough, you need to sometimes press the buff buttons, it's like a gameplay element in these professions.
Could you then simply raise only Thrill Fight's time from 5 to 10 minutes to match the rest of the Warlord's buff times so you just click them all at once each 10 minutes...

Also i want to talk about how AOE skills work here, should i create a separate topic about them ?

Sweet

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
Баллы
Could you then simply raise only Thrill Fight's time from 5 to 10 minutes to match the rest of the Warlord's buff times so you just click them all at once each 10 minutes...

Also i want to talk about how AOE skills work here, should i create a separate topic about them ?
ok up 5 to 10 no problem
ok