Elemental Summoner

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
i have nothing to prove, especially to a fkn loser like you :ROFLMAO:
But i get it, bro relax, if you didnt emo quit the 1v1s god knows how harder your fall would've been
ok sure thing, keep running away like u did last time and keep hiding under the rock. everyone will know you're a pussy who can't even tell his name in game.

don't make another useless crymerariver topic with stupid ideas of yours that make absolutely no fucking sense

/closed

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
i have nothing to prove, especially to a fkn loser like you :ROFLMAO:
But i get it, bro relax, if you didnt emo quit the 1v1s god knows how harder your fall would've been
Don't lisen - h3llary, I'm remember when i kill his archer 0 5 he crying crying so much

he immediately blocked chat and began to write me insults to me *you are chinese chinpokomon* *little eyes*. blah blah blah...

then he switched to the Orc and stood in a safe zone hiding.

he's just a pathetic weak troll and racist

Последнее редактирование:

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Don't lisen - h3llary, I'm remember when i kill his archer 0 5 he crying crying so much

he immediately blocked chat and began to write me insults to me *you are chinese chinpokomon* *little eyes*. blah blah blah...

then he switched to the Orc and stood in a safe zone hiding.

he's just a pathetic weak troll and racist
I think the game have mistaken me for @h3llary and gave me the best augment for him.

1674678718207.png

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
If you ever kill this guy on full buff 1v1 considering your general L2 skills, i would quit this game for life.
Just a little update for you, useless low skill incel.

Follow your words and I guess it's time to delete the game for life. (Better yet quit this life as well, as you're bad at anything you do anyway)

And stop hiding your name when you post those screenshots, it's so pathetic. Spending time to crop items, names, gear just to make sure we wouldn't see how much of an idiot you are wearing that zubei light as WL xDD

Вложения

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Just a little update for you, useless low skill incel.

Follow your words and I guess it's time to delete the game for life. (Better yet quit this life as well, as you're bad at anything you do anyway)

And stop hiding your name when you post those screenshots, it's so pathetic. Spending time to crop items, names, gear just to make sure we wouldn't see how much of an idiot you are wearing that zubei light as WL xDD
i bet thats not even you, you are so bad its insane. You just asked ur friend who owns the characater, you begged him like a rat again... but nevermind still Hide is way too OP even once in 1v1 and you get it x2 times. To be honest there are very few daggers with Hide i can win the 80 adenas from... it's 4 free backstabs AT LEAST if you are not a handicap and play it right you can get like 4 stabs + 4 blows without getting touched.

P.S: how am i an idiot when i am top 1 solo WL, even if i used Robe i would always pass you as WL on the ladder, you are clueless lmao

Zonk

Боцман
Симпатии
Баллы
anynomus? bruh, you are literally a clown xD I play my friends' characters "DorianGrey "Impunity and few others

but what about your nickname, we haven't seen you since you ran away like a pussy from last time, now you're hiding under the rock which is your usual inhabitancy?

and, btw, look at this screenshot, maybe you will learn a thing or two about how to counter a summoner, fucking idiot.
Srazy je vidno 4to sumonner ne opitniy , o kakom kontrole mojet idti re4 ?)

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Srazy je vidno 4to sumonner ne opitniy , o kakom kontrole mojet idti re4 ?)
?

суммонер нормальный, в бвл +8, вполне себе хорошо играет на этом классе, топ1 на сервере. О каком контроле ты говоришь ? Я вообще ни слова про контроль не упомянул

Zonk

Боцман
Симпатии
Баллы
?

суммонер нормальный, в бвл +8, вполне себе хорошо играет на этом классе, топ1 на сервере. О каком контроле ты говоришь ? Я вообще ни слова про контроль не упомянул
То есть открывать спину для тх на олике это нормально ? 🫠, когда он просто мог закрыться и убить не потея

deicide

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
То есть открывать спину для тх на олике это нормально ? 🫠, когда он просто мог закрыться и убить не потея
зачем стоят в углу тянут время, вы должны все выходить против ножа, иначе он сделает тычку и свалит в хайд опять под конец

deicide

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
получается вы расчитываете на не опытность и все, тем самым не улучшая свой скил

Zonk

Боцман
Симпатии
Баллы
получается вы расчитываете на не опытность и все, тем самым не улучшая свой скил
А что ему даст тычка и Хайд ? Через 30 сек он спадет и конь ему нанесет еще больше ,пусть даже два Хайда уйдет
Все равно сумон выиграет не делая и шага

deicide

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
А что ему даст тычка и Хайд ? Через 30 сек он спадет и конь ему нанесет еще больше ,пусть даже два Хайда уйдет
Все равно сумон выиграет не делая и шага
под конец матча

Zonk

Боцман
Симпатии
Баллы
ну вот, а стоишь в углу до сих пор)
я даж на маге это не делаю уже давным давно)
но если нравится тянуть время, тяни, но это нубский плей
Не вижу смысла доказывать что-то человеку который даже не понимает о чем идет речь