Elemental Summoner

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
fix this class
unlimited pet empower that hits for 2.5k dmg on 1.5k pdef. It literally kills robe in 2 seconds
0 reuse on summon, 0 reuse on pet empower

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
useless prick doesn't know how to kill a summoner. omg another crymeariver topic

btw, topic can and should be closed. The OP is newbie and has 0 gaming skill whatsoever

literally today I fought agianst a summon in blue wolf leather +8 set and won as 50a dagger on olympiad. Learn how to play, kiddo and stop crying.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
useless prick doesn't know how to kill a summoner. omg another crymeariver topic

btw, topic can and should be closed. The OP is newbie and has 0 gaming skill whatsoever

literally today I fought agianst a summon in blue wolf leather +8 set and won as 50a dagger on olympiad. Learn how to play, kiddo and stop crying.
sure, that's why i raped u 1v1 same class. infact i didn't have to even try, you slit ur wrists and emo quit after 2-0

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
sure, that's why i raped u 1v1 same class. infact i didn't have to even try, you slit ur wrists and emo quit after 2-0
raped? you got lucky one time and then ran away from the agreement, which was 3 fights on each class, but you failed to prove you are good at even one. And now you are keep prooving that you are a failure as you don't even know what to do against a summoner

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
raped? you got lucky one time and then ran away from the agreement, which was 3 fights on each class, but you failed to prove you are good at even one. And now you are keep prooving that you are a failure as you don't even know what to do against a summoner
that's why you hide in shame and play on anonymous nickname, your raped anus is still wet from last time and u are afraid to show you like it

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
that's why you hide in shame and play on anonymous nickname, your raped anus is still wet from last time and u are afraid to show you like it
anynomus? bruh, you are literally a clown xD I play my friends' characters "DorianGrey "Impunity and few others

but what about your nickname, we haven't seen you since you ran away like a pussy from last time, now you're hiding under the rock which is your usual inhabitancy?

and, btw, look at this screenshot, maybe you will learn a thing or two about how to counter a summoner, fucking idiot.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
anynomus? bruh, you are literally a clown xD I play my friends' characters "DorianGrey "Impunity and few others

but what about your nickname, we haven't seen you since you ran away like a pussy from last time, now you're hiding under the rock which is your usual inhabitancy?

and, btw, look at this screenshot, maybe you will learn a thing or two about how to counter a summoner, fucking idiot.
nobody cares about a match you or not you played on a maxed out dagger character. If you ever kill this guy on full buff 1v1 considering your general L2 skills, i would quit this game for life.
Who the clown is, is pretty obvious on the other hand... if you take in count every aspect of your career since i joined this server

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
nobody cares about a match you or not you played on a maxed out dagger character. If you ever kill this guy on full buff 1v1 considering your general L2 skills, i would quit this game for life.
Who the clown is, is pretty obvious on the other hand... if you take in count every aspect of your career since i joined this server

Btw i got few wins on a 0 paid skills dagger class vs him in 1v1 events. Something that you will never experience even on a maxed character like Impunity

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Obviously you care since you created and dedicated a whole topic for this matter. 50a is far from being maxed out on any character, let alone dagger class lmao. There are people on oly who are 75a, 90a that is pretty close to max but even then it is not. If anything, the summoner was 56a, which would mean he is above maximum according to your retarded logic and yet I still killed him considering I had lower boost xd

It doesn't matter full buff or not, the tactics remains the same. Look at the screenshot again, pay closer attention, maybe you will learn a thing or two if you can utilize the two brain cells that are left in your brain deluded of well-connecting neurons

Pretty obvious indeed. The topic starter, aka radotheretarded. Since you created another useless crymeariver kinda topic that needs to be closed ASAP due to your low gaming skills.

P.S. still hasn't seen your nickname. Are you hiding in shame?

I think you just got owned again, so I might as well just leave this topic because nothing new will be said, just tears and tears and tears wawawa

//close

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Obviously you care since you created and dedicated a whole topic for this matter. 50a is far from being maxed out from any character, let alone dagger class lmao. If anything, the summoner was 56a, which would mean he is above maximum according to your retarded logic and yet I still killed him considering I had lower boost xd

It doesn't matter full buff or not, the tactics remains the same. Look at the screenshot again, pay closer attention, maybe you will learn a thing or two if you can utilize the two brain cells that are left in your brain deluded of well-connecting neurons

Pretty obvious indeed. The topic starter, aka radotheretarded. Since you created another useless crymeariver kinda topic that needs to be closed ASAP due to your low gaming skills.

P.S. still hasn't seen your nickname. Are you hiding in shame?
You need 40k Adena alone to max just the skills, 50A is pretty much maxed if you main dagger only and play entirely solo. It's not far, it is the MAX itself.
On a full buff your pet gets 4 Rolls of buffs and in oly pet gets 4 icons of buffs just like the 4 brain cells your head contains after all the crack you smoked

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
You need 40k Adena alone to max just the skills, 50A is pretty much maxed if you main dagger only and play entirely solo. It's not far, it is the MAX itself.
On a full buff your pet gets 4 Rolls of buffs and in oly pet gets 4 icons of buffs just like the 4 brain cells your head contains after all the crack you smoked
I will share a little secret. There is a just a tiny bit more to a character development than just learning skills. Just a tiny bit. (not)

Oh no, the pet has 4 rolls of buff, and I have what...0? On full buff?... xDD according to your logic I don't get any rolls, so I can't compete with the pet? Jezus, what the fuck is wrong with you, what kind of logic are you using? Even braindead karens from amerika make more sense than you. Just get lost already, you are literally making 0 sense besides just crying for whatever reason. I bet 20a summoner raped you on 1v1 event and now you're crying on forum for a nerf when in reality you need to nerf yourself from the game, or better yet, this life. Make us all happy.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Am I wrong though? Tell us your nickname, we will know who to put target macro on. Or are you afraid?
And why quote me at all, when you still hasn't told us your nickname?
It's a fucking miracle for you i even spend a minute conversating with such the low disappointment you are.
I have my nickname posted before the server even opened. I don't need to hide on my friends' characters like a disgusting rat after losing hard

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
It's a fucking miracle for you i even spend a minute conversating with such the low disappointment you are.
I have my nickname posted before the server even opened. I don't need to hide on my friends' characters like a disgusting rat after losing hard
where did you post it? Show us, or are you afraid? The fact that you're still hiding it and trying so hard not to tell us speaks for itself.
again, I see no "rado" in game, so I'm 99% you are afraid and hiding in shame. prove me wrong or get lost already you useless low skill incel

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
where did you post it? Show us, or are you afraid? The fact that you're still hiding it and trying so hard not to tell us speaks for itself.
again, I see no "rado" in game, so I'm 99% you are afraid and hiding in shame. prove me wrong or get lost already you useless low skill incel
i have nothing to prove, especially to a fkn loser like you :ROFLMAO:
But i get it, bro relax, if you didnt emo quit the 1v1s god knows how harder your fall would've been