Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
By the end of phase #1 mages deal 3-5k dmg and their cast range is the same as Archer's attack range.

Archers deal too much damage too, like 4-6k per normal hit critical, but that's another discussion since they attack slower.

Vote.

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
By the end of phase #1 mages deal 3-5k dmg and their cast range is the same as Archer's attack range.

Archers deal too much damage too, like 4-6k per normal hit critical, but that's another discussion since they attack slower.

Vote.
I also discussed this issue 5 wipes ago, I said that the server will turn into a skating rink for magicians and bows - without other professions

but they continue upgrade magicians every start and cut all other professions

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
I also discussed this issue 5 wipes ago, I said that the server will turn into a skating rink for magicians and bows - without other professions

but they continue upgrade magicians every start and cut all other professions
It's a shame cause there are many classes with great potential and overall nice customization, but nukers/archers just overthrow them so much that there is rly no point in playing anything else.
Titan joins them mid-game, he's kinda OP too on speed and atk. speed.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
another useless topic from useless clown
300 pvp retarded crybaby can't kill anyone wawawa

/topic close

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
another useless topic from useless clown
300 pvp retarded crybaby can't kill anyone wawawa

/topic close
it makes sense why the server is so imbalanced, if people like you, as you said yourself took part in it's development through the seasons.
You really are the useless one, you really show nothing but random spam in every topic created for people to discuss anything but what you talking about in them.
kys clown

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
it makes sense why the server is so imbalanced, if people like you, as you said yourself took part in it's development through the seasons.
You really are the useless one, you really show nothing but random spam in every topic created for people to discuss anything but what you talking about in them.
kys clown
I guess you do care what I have to say since you started "ignoring" me, clown.
how is it imbalanced if there are literally all 32 classes in game involved, even spoilers and warcryers can easily farm adena and kill in pvp? If you can't kill anyone that's your fucking problem useless retard. Get better. Or donate since you can't kill anybody. But even then I think you wouldn't be able to cuz this game requires skills and knowledge and you have none, unfortunately.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
how is it imbalanced if there are literally all 32 classes in game involved, even spoilers and warcryers can easily farm adena and kill in pvp? If you can't kill anyone that's your fucking problem useless retard. Get better. Or donate since you can't kill anybody. But even then I think you wouldn't be able to cuz this game requires skills and knowledge and you have none, unfortunately.
i don't care what you have to say to be honest, but it's fun watching you prove how stupid a human being could be, it's kind of both funny and sad especially sad for you after everybody knows your personality but you seem to struggle proving them and yourself the opposite by doing nothing different than what let everyone know you as a complete garbage. it's a shame being you big time. what a loser honestly :LOL:

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
BTW i don't even use Premium Buffs, i got an AIO buffer i leveled the subs myself all the way to 80, talking about donations... If you havent realized already, i don't go for the easiest pvp farming class, i would much rather struggle on couple disadvantaged classes and prove them being underperformed and neglected... hopefully getting them balanced near playable. It's another story but really there is no point in explaining such a unknown for you thing, since you stick to the easiest class... play it until u hit top 9-10 and quit like a beaten dog cause u simply are trash compared to the rest of the class.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
i don't care what you have to say to be honest, but it's fun watching you prove how stupid a human being could be, it's kind of both funny and sad especially sad for you after everybody knows your personality but you seem to struggle proving them and yourself the opposite by doing nothing different than what let everyone know you as a complete garbage. it's a shame being you big time. what a loser honestly :LOL:
sure u do, otherwise you wouldn't not be responding, mad crybaby

when you say everybody who are you referring to? heyy, who is a local autist or you? Nice representation of "everybody"

Am I the one who is crying constantly about being neglected, killed, bugged or whatever the fuck you're crying all the time about? No.
Do I have 300 pvp? No.
And I'm the loser? xD You need a reality check.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
sure u do, otherwise you wouldn't not be responding, mad crybaby

when you say everybody who are you referring to? heyy, who is a local autist or you? Nice representation of "everybody"

Am I the one who is crying constantly about being neglected, killed, bugged or whatever the fuck you're crying all the time about? No.
Do I have 300 pvp? No.
And I'm the loser? xD You need a reality check.
yikes. u are literally delusional... now i know :ROFLMAO:

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
BTW i don't even use Premium Buffs, i got an AIO buffer i leveled the subs myself all the way to 80, talking about donations... If you havent realized already, i don't go for the easiest pvp farming class, i would much rather struggle on couple disadvantaged classes and prove them being underperformed and neglected... hopefully getting them balanced near playable. It's another story but really there is no point in explaining such a unknown for you thing, since you stick to the easiest class... play it until u hit top 9-10 and quit like a beaten dog cause u simply are trash compared to the rest of the class.
There is your answer fucktard. Not paying for comfort/gear that is SO damn cheap here (I guess you're from pakistan and your income is pretty low then it would be understandable) and saves like 10+ hours worth of game tells a lot about you as person, that you're not very bright and can't even into simple math. No wonder why you have 300 pvp on a farming class.

fyi, I played prophet, elemental summoner, destroyer, different dagger classes, archer, gladi/tyr and even crafter on this server so literally every class can kill. While summoners/crafters have their disadvantages in late game it's nothing compared to what it was/is on any other server where you literally see archers and mages and that's it

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
There is your answer fucktard. Not paying for comfort/gear that is SO damn cheap here (I guess you're from pakistan and your income is pretty low then it would be understandable) and saves like 10+ hours worth of game tells a lot about you as person, that you're not very bright and can't even into simple math. No wonder why you have 300 pvp on a farming class.

fyi, I played prophet, elemental summoner, destroyer, different dagger classes, archer, gladi/tyr and even crafter on this server so literally every class can kill. While summoners/crafters have their disadvantages in late game it's nothing compared to what it was/is on any other server where you literally see archers and mages and that's it
You claim to be taking part in the server's balance, bragging about being here before even the server opened, yet from your 3k posts i saw nothing about any issue regarding the server's many problems some of which has to be your fault after all... All you literally do is trashtalk and take personal fights which you lose. You are a nothing :ROFLMAO:

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
You claim to be taking part in the server's balance, bragging about being here before even the server opened, yet from your 3k posts i saw nothing about any issue regarding the server's many problems some of which has to be your fault after all... All you literally do is trashtalk and take personal fights which you lose. You are a nothing :ROFLMAO:
Everyone can take a part in the server's balance. A lot of suggestions that I made over the course of few years were successfully implemented. So far so good. You're the only person who is crying about balance but it is obvious that the only problem here is you unless you play a summoner on the third week of the server (which is not the case) then 100% you're the issue.

And exactly what servers "problems" are my fault? Can you name at least few, or you just here to cry? So far I only see your tears and that is a problem for you but no one else so you can go and cry again, like you always do.
What trashtalk, kid? I haven't even started any trashtalk here.

Lose? To who? You are deluded in your wet dreams.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Everyone can take a part in the server's balance. A lot of suggestions that I made over the course of few years were successfully implemented. So far so good. You're the only person who is crying about balance but it is obvious that the only problem here is you unless you play a summoner on the third week of the server (which is not the case) then 100% you're the issue.

And exactly what servers "problems" are my fault? Can you name at least few, or you just here to cry? So far I only see your tears and that is a problem for you but no one else so you can go and cry again, like you always do.
What trashtalk, kid? I haven't even started any trashtalk here.

Lose? To who? You are deluded in your wet dreams.
1658607367009.png

bananamans

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Mage sustained dps in AOE is just too much utility to forego if one is considering another comp. Glad/Tyr nerf to their AOE just removed their usefulness in big blob fights, one of the reasons why we dropped the initial idea of playing melee party comp. Warlord has big burst of aoe DPS but then has 3-4 secs of cooldowns and no sustained aoe dps.
Archers are traditionally useless in big fights cuz lack of AOE, they are only good at poking/kiting and can mostly kill one player at a time.

9imakasi

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Mage sustained dps in AOE is just too much utility to forego if one is considering another comp. Glad/Tyr nerf to their AOE just removed their usefulness in big blob fights, one of the reasons why we dropped the initial idea of playing melee party comp. Warlord has big burst of aoe DPS but then has 3-4 secs of cooldowns and no sustained aoe dps.
Archers are traditionally useless in big fights cuz lack of AOE, they are only good at poking/kiting and can mostly kill one player at a time.
You should to teach our local "const partys" how to play this game skillfully

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
How was glad's/tyr's aoe nerfed? I thought it was buffed either last or season before that. The cooldown was decreased. On top of that, glad has jump skill which also does aoe damage and it lands as debuff so you get adena even if you're dead