Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы

Вложения

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Another hero dagger tells you otherwise (if two other wasn’t enough for ur dead brain)
but this time it’s hero wind rider so maybe 3rd time better luck
i don't care what anyone uses tbh. it's not too hard using your own brain and putting whatever you feel like based on ur own game sense, knowledge and tests which you obviously have not
you just provide what people do backed by actual 0 facts or arguments. who cares if a hero WR uses +STR, it's not too hard being hero on a class played by 5 people anyway and there is a reason why.

just stop trying, you've lost the fight you picked so so long ago

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Reading this shit show hurt my soul. It's been a long time since I've seen such a high level of stupidity and arrogance in 1 place.

You literally cannot beat Rado, he lives in his own world with his own rules. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with superior stupidity.

In the face of evidence to the contrary, videos, links and quotes from more experienced players; he screeches like a bird and slams his wobbly meat claws back down on that keyboard to change his story for the 3rd time in 3 posts, dribbling all over himself and laughing like a clown. It's a scary image.. and honestly 10/10 performance. Haven't seen anything so fucking dumb in years.

There are no winners in this thread, only loosers. We've all lost brain cells here.

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Can your both stop this talking shit.

this server is not a l2 game - they break all the code and do what they want.

Dex here does not allow running and attack speed is not so important - because the animation is broken in the code - and your character will still have to wait 1 second before using the skill again. +12 str and 13 rune for attack power = will add 4000 strength to the dagger for each ability and x2 crit power

magicians give crits of 8000+ in the crowd, no hero will survive so much - so the CON is not so important at all - because here 50% of the server uses soft on the flash aura by knocking down the target and soft auto-target to the near target

everyone puts either +12 str on all warriors, or +12 wit on a mage.

Because everything else is broken. Previously, it was still possible to bet +12 CON, but now - they wrote a code with a ban on betting on tanks and warlords - it's just a potato game for potato humans.

if someone is outraged about this, the Russian orc h3llary comes and writes "yes yes you like it my little pony yes yes"

and this is where the situation ends.

and from the next start everything repeats over again - I think this is some kind of circle of hell, where everyone eats potatoes, drinks potatoes, breathes potatoes and they themselves are potatoes.

I'm Graph.

@rado @Gadrick

Последнее редактирование:

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Reading this shit show hurt my soul. It's been a long time since I've seen such a high level of stupidity and arrogance in 1 place.

You literally cannot beat Rado, he lives in his own world with his own rules. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with superior stupidity.

In the face of evidence to the contrary, videos, links and quotes from more experienced players; he screeches like a bird and slams his wobbly meat claws back down on that keyboard to change his story for the 3rd time in 3 posts, dribbling all over himself and laughing like a clown. It's a scary image.. and honestly 10/10 performance. Haven't seen anything so fucking dumb in years.

There are no winners in this thread, only loosers. We've all lost brain cells here.
This hat contains everything you and h3llary ever fighted for in your lives.
It combines both of your ultimate powers... absurdity and stupidity in order to create the rarest and last piece to the image of a complete clown without which a true clown can never achieve his final form.

This item can only be worn by the saddest and most pathetic human beings who lost everything in their search of themselves whilst trying to testify their sanity and feed their dead egos for the expense of others.

I am honored to be the person who here, in front of everybody, had the opportunity to finally drop this piece, as if i was an epic boss who consumed your souls and bodies along your entire gear with no effort
and spit out the ultimate clown hat for your friends and family to wear until the same happens with them.

1658666770202.png