Shillien knight

Stonks

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
Hey guys, I totally need advice. What is the right build for Shillien Knight here? I have TMH set, sierra blade, epic, etc. What runes do I need? What about dyes, tactics?

dno_bish

Маршал
Симпатии
Баллы
Hey guys, I totally need advice. What is the right build for Shillien Knight here? I have TMH set, sierra blade, epic, etc. What runes do I need? What about dyes, tactics?
Dyes + 12 STR – 12 DEX
The rune in the first slot is tyrr p attack, the second slot is tyrr haste / othell crit chance. Both are at least 10 lvl. You need 13 in the first slot and can leave 10 in the second until the end of the server.
Epic - baium, orfen, zaken, AQ, tezza
Augment prio: might = duel might > skill power > refresh.
If you get a refresh, I recommend putting a rune in the first slot on CD 10-13 lvl and buy another sword in order to still catch might, because it is a big boost to damage.
Belt: strength.
Stones in the brooch: p crit power, p attack, attack speed, crit attack chance and a choice of speed or p/m def.
If you have a refresh, it makes sense to buy a stone on a CD.
Be sure to buy all paid skills.
Be sure to sit in locations such as Zaken Island or fortresses. These are the most optimal places for shk. There you can kill 10-15 people without deaths, heal with mobs and use textures to avoid unfair fights.

dno_bish

Маршал
Симпатии
Баллы
Почему не антарас? из-за вампирика?
Та да. Стан і так доволі непогано резиститься через тогл, тому можна пожертвувати 15% резисту в користь 8% вампіріку. Тим паче під тошем дуже часто треба дамажити з руки.
Ну але це імхо, тому таке.

MrAnabolic

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Та да. Стан і так доволі непогано резиститься через тогл, тому можна пожертвувати 15% резисту в користь 8% вампіріку. Тим паче під тошем дуже часто треба дамажити з руки.
Ну але це імхо, тому таке.
Не думаєш що з новою колецією можна бігать тар+зак?