Thoughts on the server and it's future.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Having played this server for the last five seasons both as a solo/duo player and the leader of one of the stronger groups; I think I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't and I'd like to take a moment to share my opinions with you and maybe some suggestions to make the server better.

1) Reduce value of PvE. This season I made about 15-25k adena per hour selling EAA/EWA farming mobs with my warlord. I didn't pay 1 cent for adena in donations but had full lvl 3 epics, +7 weapon, augment, +6 set etc very quickly. PvE should be less powerful. It's a PvP server.

2) Bring down party size to 7 during prime, 4 out of prime. Full parties are too strong.. i feel like if anyone has the right to say this, it's me. My party has dominated for two seasons and while it's fun, it removes the magic for solo/duo players. I would be happy with 7 people, this means we would have to either sacrifice some sustain or a little damage.

3) Hot take - Dont allow ANY duplicate classes in party. - This means no SORC+SORC or Bish+Bish etc, it simply wont allow you in the party. If you want to play nuker party you must play Bish + EE + Sorc + SPS + Sph etc etc. Give us some variety, right now 80% of mages just play spell singer and it's pretty boring. Maybe even include an archer in your mage party if you like, or hybrid with melees.

4) Spread out the events during the day. Maybe only 2 cubes but cube gives 10-20 points instead of 5-10. Reduce the amount of PvP arenas and instead implement more 3v3's and 10v10's which are fun but not mandatory like PvP event & Harvest event are at launch.

These are the main topics I'd like to be reviewed and hear other peoples opinions on.

Симпатии
Баллы
I totally agree with point number 1. The main source of Adena income should come from PVP. I know there should be a balance, otherwise, there won't be enough items to supply the demand. But it's something to be looked into for sure.

sh4rf

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Having played this server for the last five seasons both as a solo/duo player and the leader of one of the stronger groups; I think I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't and I'd like to take a moment to share my opinions with you and maybe some suggestions to make the server better.

1) Reduce value of PvE. This season I made about 15-25k adena per hour selling EAA/EWA farming mobs with my warlord. I didn't pay 1 cent for adena in donations but had full lvl 3 epics, +7 weapon, augment, +6 set etc very quickly. PvE should be less powerful. It's a PvP server.

2) Bring down party size to 7 during prime, 4 out of prime. Full parties are too strong.. i feel like if anyone has the right to say this, it's me. My party has dominated for two seasons and while it's fun, it removes the magic for solo/duo players. I would be happy with 7 people, this means we would have to either sacrifice some sustain or a little damage.

3) Hot take - Dont allow ANY duplicate classes in party. - This means no SORC+SORC or Bish+Bish etc, it simply wont allow you in the party. If you want to play nuker party you must play Bish + EE + Sorc + SPS + Sph etc etc. Give us some variety, right now 80% of mages just play spell singer and it's pretty boring. Maybe even include an archer in your mage party if you like, or hybrid with melees.

4) Spread out the events during the day. Maybe only 2 cubes but cube gives 10-20 points instead of 5-10. Reduce the amount of PvP arenas and instead implement more 3v3's and 10v10's which are fun but not mandatory like PvP event & Harvest event are at launch.

These are the main topics I'd like to be reviewed and hear other peoples opinions on.
3. if no duplicate, play only on mages? sh + sorc + mm + necr and supports - its ok. but how play on archers? how play on melee packs?

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
3. if no duplicate, play only on mages? sh + sorc + mm + necr and supports - its ok. but how play on archers? how play on melee packs?

Titan, glads, daggers x3 types, warlord, tyrants, spoiler, crafter and so on - there are many options to take, and if the party size is 7 then you wont play 4 DD's usually.

Right now it's glad/tyrant for melee, spellsinger for mages and if you're organized you swap to sorcs for prime.

sh4rf

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Titan, glads, daggers x3 types, warlord, tyrants, spoiler, crafter and so on - there are many options to take, and if the party size is 7 then you wont play 4 DD's usually.

Right now it's glad/tyrant for melee, spellsinger for mages and if you're organized you swap to sorcs for prime.
ok
i wanna play in archer pack
silver ranger can't play with hawkeye/fr. so, we have 7 slot and only 2 dd archer?

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Sr, PR, HE. That's 3 DD's. You have PP & Bish as your healers, that leaves 2 slots open. You can take a glad if you want mid range dps, a WL for long range stuns & fight control, a tank for sustain & speed.. a dagger for close range fights.. there are lots of options. The point is to make it interesting.

It's a full buff server. You can even mix mages and archers like you did on this season. I saw Relax clan in party with 50/50 nukers/archers. This isn't lowrate where you need to maintain buffs.

sh4rf

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Sr, PR, HE. That's 3 DD's. You have PP & Bish as your healers, that leaves 2 slots open. You can take a glad if you want mid range dps, a WL for long range stuns & fight control, a tank for sustain & speed.. a dagger for close range fights.. there are lots of options. The point is to make it interesting.

It's a full buff server. You can even mix mages and archers like you did on this season. I saw Relax clan in party with 50/50 nukers/archers. This isn't lowrate where you need to maintain buffs.
no, sr cant play with hawkeye/fr.
other range/other gameplay

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Personally I think it can, but that's besides the point. You can still have nukers in party, other types of DD's, WL, WC, OL and so on. There are lots of choices and the goal is to prevent parties from stacking bishops, sorcs, WL's and such to make the gameplay more interesting.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
If you want a longer lifetime with people not overgearing and extincting after 7 days, you should consider reworking the enchant system too.

Maybe take some notes from the official l2gve.net 10 years ago, where weapon enchants didn't exist, but you had kill counts bound to a weapon item and it auto-enchants after the kill count reaches...

Example on a C-grade weapon you need 50 kills, on a B-grade you need 100 kills, on an A-grade you need 250 kills, on a Top-A-grade you need 400 kills. etc...
Maybe increase kill count requirement after 4 and each enchant which there didn't exist, they only had constant kill requirements for all enchant levels...
Set max enchant via kills to 10 and only leave expensive weapon enchants in Shop like Blessed back to +7 and the other ones costing a lot of adenas and going -1 each fail-enchant.
Remove enchants completely from PvE and move Armor-enchants on PvP drop %, add more other attribute items in PvE after some days interval, like Belts lvl2 on a rly low %.

Maybe divide all the Head Accessories to 2 tiers and add minor stats like 100 p.def / 200 p.atk / 30 atk. spd / 40 cast spd. / Stun Res/ Mental Res / Speed. etc. while nerfing weapon Runes, also they need rework on stats anyways... stuff like MP increase/cost, Weight limit are completely useless and only bugs the Runes pricing overall... this in general would open more setup variety for people to experiment.

You need to nerf adena income from PvP too in order to keep a longer lifetime cycles.

You need to nerf overall damage output on certain classes like Nukers/Archers/Titan/Late-game Daggers in order to keep a longer lifetime cycles.

You need to balance Dagger damage not dealing 1k-2k damage max start/mid-game while dealing 10k's + later game phase, that will do by reworking the damage scaling source whatever it is according to your understandings... it's a dagger afterall, it's meant to take down pure DPS classes in like 3 stabs in such a high speed paced PvP styling in the mass crowds, something like the previous seasons while in this last season dagger performed really poor early game not being able to join mass pvp while being OP on damage late game.

You need to rework armor sets' bonuses and armor sets' enchant bonuses, they seem outdated with half of their stats being useless to anyone the same way Runes are...

You need to leave few of the premium buffs on the regular buffer. Example Chant of Protection + Counter Critical both makes u take 60% less crt. damage while CC also gives u bonus Crt. dmg output overtime...
Leave Chant of Protection and Lvl.2 Shock Resist in regular buffs and Counter Critical and Lvl.4 Shock resist in Premium buffs, this will balance general damage out/in-come.

I do understand that the server needs to feed off donations, but the way it's focusing and it's target is towards the general gameplay,
will go nowhere in improvement or keeping players playing it farther than until they realize how much pay2win it is... hence around 1 week.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
yeah voteban me, but you upvote the exact ideas i spoke about in English section,
this makes you a double-faced hypocrite haters worth nothing and nobody to have in common with you on a personal level,
shows how much you actually care about the matter of server's current status rather than how much you care about what is said just because of who said it.

PURE LOSERS who think they actually do me any wrong while doing wrong the server and it's owner by spamming toxic trash for nobody's but self favor. get fukd fake ass pusi

dno_bish

Маршал
Симпатии
Баллы
yeah voteban me, but you upvote the exact ideas i spoke about in English section,
this makes you a double-faced hypocrite haters worth nothing and nobody to have in common with you on a personal level,
shows how much you actually care about the matter of server's current status rather than how much you care about what is said just because of who said it.

PURE LOSERS who think they actually do me any wrong while doing wrong the server and it's owner by spamming toxic trash for nobody's but self favor. get fukd fake ass pusi
dont wanna explain why ur ideas bad. And this is not even close to mine)
Just imagine 90% server with 100 pvp and +0 weapons and "sun with 20k or someone from top 10 pvp with + 16 weapon. He will 1 shot all the server... U have brain or thrash?) Also daggers have better dmg early and can 1 shot guys more often. then late game. U never played server before and cant speak. Just delete urself pls. Or try to make at least 5k pvp.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
dont wanna explain why ur ideas bad. And this is not even close to mine)
Just imagine 90% server with 100 pvp and +0 weapons and "sun with 20k or someone from top 10 pvp with + 16 weapon. He will 1 shot all the server... U have brain or thrash?) Also daggers have better dmg early and can 1 shot guys more often. then late game. U never played server before and cant speak. Just delete urself pls. Or try to make at least 5k pvp.
ok snake, didnt even read