Недавнее содержимое от bananamans

1. B

F

:yep: F
  2. B

Lf GvG/9v9.

It's called voice chat, the trick is voice chat with a pack lead that knows what he's doing and what is the capacity of party. As for assists, since macros are usually slow and targets screw around often, I just spam right-click party window on my main assist, sometimes I am main assist for...
  3. B

Lf GvG/9v9.

Damn intelligence is running towards you but you always end up being faster, when you think that not playing on a server is equal to declining 9v9 )) Some of our core play together since third Valhalla season, so like 2020-ish? When we played against Mas9, Doggy, Bohpts and some others (sadly...
  4. B

Server Future Discussion

Aura Flash detargets at 25% (question mark at rate) chance by design
  5. B

Mages dominate this server ?

best mens ))
  6. B

That's not overgeared, he literally farmed his gear himself without party and didnt even donate ;D Mofo made more adena than I donated KEKW
  7. B

Dont tell them guys, I am gonna leave the irony of this comment to entertain those that know xDD
  8. B

One of their AOE is 40 range radius, not sure if thats a classic thing or this server but that really lowers glad/tyr AOE output And well yeah we usually dont play longer than one season so single-target is low-priority for us :D Im staying for a couple of days and considering swapping to...
  9. B

Mage sustained dps in AOE is just too much utility to forego if one is considering another comp. Glad/Tyr nerf to their AOE just removed their usefulness in big blob fights, one of the reasons why we dropped the initial idea of playing melee party comp. Warlord has big burst of aoe DPS but then...
  10. B

Thank you Sweet

was a blast like always, thanks to everyone on server, for pvp and for banter ))
  11. B

question about active increase skill power

its about the same as empower augment
  12. B

Update: New Client (Classic Legacy)

Snazzy looking, good job on that, much better than valhalla gve bullshit essence client xd
  13. B

поехали по новой.

You'd then need to also personalize pendants, brooches etc while cutting out a lot of adena income. First day of abyss from pvp drop is good money for newcomers that need to invest elsewhere, not to mention dont have money for those pendants/brooches etc
  14. B

Carpet Galore

Its CP movie, not strangemens "operator" movie )) We push through numbers or survive more than we should. Selection of clips is tough when you have 30h+ of recordings to comb through to find and pick the best one :D But as Kashej said, its mostly for the enjoyment of a video. If movies were only...
  15. B

поехали по новой.

All PvE drops are bad. Remove drops and - mats (steel sop etc): up chronicle chests drop, add lower chance to drop by assist/debuff and enable party distribution - enchants: like chronicle chests, but vary quality by killed enemy: 0-20a enchant chest C, 21-60a enchant chest B, 61a+ enchant chest...