Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Mage sustained dps in AOE is just too much utility to forego if one is considering another comp. Glad/Tyr nerf to their AOE just removed their usefulness in big blob fights, one of the reasons why we dropped the initial idea of playing melee party comp. Warlord has big burst of aoe DPS but then has 3-4 secs of cooldowns and no sustained aoe dps.
Archers are traditionally useless in big fights cuz lack of AOE, they are only good at poking/kiting and can mostly kill one player at a time.
Well, currently as of what i observe as my first season here, is that AOE gameplay is almost nonexistent at phase #2 except Siege events, cause of player activity lack...
But single-target isn't something to ignore in general... there are both AOE and Single-target type of events.

Warlord is a slow class in general, it lacks speed and any range-to-close ability like Rush/Leap... it just slugs around with 200 speed, which is nothing compared to any other Warrior class who get both rush/speed buffs. It's damage is also nothing impressive as you said, it can't sustain anything... it's only good for 1 time suicide damage combo especially if you play it solo, which is a pain and not worth playing... His skills also get canceled by Aura Flash regardless of having a target or not.

bananamans

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
How was glad's/tyr's aoe nerfed? I thought it was buffed either last or season before that. The cooldown was decreased. On top of that, glad has jump skill which also does aoe damage and it lands as debuff so you get adena even if you're dead
One of their AOE is 40 range radius, not sure if thats a classic thing or this server but that really lowers glad/tyr AOE output

And well yeah we usually dont play longer than one season so single-target is low-priority for us :D Im staying for a couple of days and considering swapping to archer aye

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Well, currently as of what i observe as my first season here, is that AOE gameplay is almost nonexistent at phase #2 except Siege events, cause of player activity lack. ..
But single-target isn't something to ignore in general... there are both AOE and Single-target type of events.

Warlord is a slow class in general, it lacks speed and any range-to-close ability like Rush/Leap... it just slugs around with 200 speed, which is nothing compared to any other Warrior class who get both rush/speed buffs . It's damage is also nothing impressive as you said, it can't sustain anything... it's only good for 1 time suicide damage combo especially if you play it solo, which is a pain and not worth playing... His skills also get canceled by Aura Flash regardless of having a target or not.

As you can see.. no ability to catch people, no damage, no healing, no sustain. /s

You keep crying about WL skills and gameplay but you suck. The class is fine, it's great even. You just aren't playing it right. You literally play in a zubei light set and claim to play 'evasion build'

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы

As you can see.. no ability to catch people, no damage, no healing, no sustain. /s

You keep crying about WL skills and gameplay but you suck. The class is fine, it's great even. You just aren't playing it right. You literally play in a zubei light set and claim to play 'evasion build'
try it 1 vs 50 people - you you won't even run

i am very love warlord class, but now it is trash!

Heyy

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
No class can run into a croud of 50+ people without supports. WL is maybe one of the top classes to do it though. So I still don't understand your argument.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы

You play all season supported by entire party. Your party contains 3 mass healers and a Dominator who nonstop focus heal you... then you come in the end and present a video where you kill 2 both solo players staying next to eachother and are undergeared compared. You have no actual idea or observation of my gameplay, neither knowledge if i suck or not. You just simply flex your carried character in a 18 sec video.

Sorry bro, but i would much prefer spending my adena on something else rather than 100 p atk and 50 atk speed but losing the ability to evade every archer in the game.
You're a simple garbage with no knowledge just friends to party with... 3rd time.
1658611080691.png

@bananamans there really is no point talking to both RBR and h3llary, trust me

dno_bish

Маршал
Симпатии
Баллы
бля, чет в серьез агитирует играть на ВЛе в зубей лайте через уклонение. И называет мусором всех, кто так не играет. Мне бы столько чсв.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
I dont think you actually understand the role of WL. It's not a main DD. It's a debuffer/supportive DD that plays frontline. You're there to support your team (the faction) and your party by soaking damage and stunning people, creating opportunities and openings for your allies to move in and secure kills .

Sweet buffed the class by removing speed penalty from Thrill Fight, he also buffed the class by lowering the cooldown on Spike Thust so you have more reliable damage output in single target, and you have to use your brain more than just hitting buttons.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
I dont think you actually understand the role of WL. It's not a main DD. It's a debuffer/supportive DD that plays frontline. You're there to support your team (the faction) and your party by soaking damage and stunning people, creating opportunities and openings for your allies to move in and secure kills .

Sweet buffed the class by removing speed penalty from Thrill Fight, he also buffed the class by lowering the cooldown on Spike Thust so you have more reliable damage output in single target, and you have to use your brain more than just hitting buttons.
You have no idea what you're talking about, the conversation of your WL skills vs mine WL skils is pointless. They are incomparable since you play in a 10 people party and i play solo.
Do your thing and i do mine, but the observation of the class balance itself is more accurate by playing it solo in different situations rather than doing the same thing for 10 days backed by 4 healers... spamming ur buttons exactly

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
L2 Isn't a solo game. It's a team game. By it's very nature, Warlord is a team fighter. It's entire skill set is based around hitting MULTIPLE TARGETS. It's like crying OL is too weak because his nukes are bad and it's slow, when it's entire purpose is to support allies and debuff.

WL is not a damage dealer, nor is it a solo class.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы

on top of that all WL's skill power were increased as well I think. During first seasons spear howl could almost one shot a mage and after that it was nerfed a little.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
L2 Isn't a solo game. It's a team game. By it's very nature, Warlord is a team fighter. It's entire skill set is based around hitting MULTIPLE TARGETS. It's like crying OL is too weak because his nukes are bad and it's slow, when it's entire purpose is to support allies and debuff.

WL is not a damage dealer, nor is it a solo class.
And this server is based on teamplay, you play for your team, not for your clan of 20 people. Then you dare call me egoistical goat or whatever.
You really do not get it... sigh
I play for the team without 5 healers, you play for your clan with 5 healers. That's the difference, who's the egoist ?

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
on top of that all WL's skill power were increased as well I think. During first seasons spear howl could almost one shot a mage and after that it was nerfed a little.
Spear Howl deals 1300-2k damage and has 40 sec cooldown. It doesn't have the ability to critically hit as well and it costs shitton of effort to get it as the season starts. The rest skills deal 1k dmg with 6 sec cooldowns.

Dopa

Боцман
Симпатии
Баллы