Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

bananamans

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
That's not overgeared, he literally farmed his gear himself without party and didnt even donate ;D

Mofo made more adena than I donated KEKW

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Maybe just get better at gearing. I've played 5 seasons here and this season playing WL I had the easiest time of gearing up, by far. Dont play a class that demands more gear than you're able to obtain?

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Maybe just get better at gearing. I've played 5 seasons here and this season playing WL I had the easiest time of gearing up, by far. Dont play a class that demands more gear than you're able to obtain?
The world does not revolve around you and your effort level on how you geared your character, are you stupid ? Even a Human Fighter without class upgrades could gear if he is supported as much as you.
Don't need your advice on what should i play and how should i play it as well, but thanks. You can always join h3llary on being a moron however, almost there.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
Well, if you don't want advice from people more experienced than you who have had obvious success on the class you're having difficulty with, good luck! Looks like you need it.