Недавнее содержимое от RBR

1. RBR

выдача хиро

Maybe hero should just be given on skill.. ps where's my (notadualbox) bd hero? : D
  2. RBR

Реворк хеви сетов А/Ы

My pdef is fine, thank you.
  3. RBR

Дейлики для саппортов

A strong pack consists of 4-6 supports including healers, tanks, bards and so on.. all of these people are getting nothing in comparison to the DD's. This has long been overlooked and brought up several times.
  4. RBR

Компенсация и устранение ошибки.

Big support from my team and I, we've seen the progress over the years. Keep up the good work Sweet.
  5. RBR

Стрим: Старт ЗБТ и первая часть обновлений.

We need an English translation :D Google translate doesn't work on streams
  6. RBR

Fruits Vol. 69

howdy boy, Looking forward to another round, hope to see you all tomorrow for a fun season. We'll be fighting for Light at the start, and as always will balance if we need to. GG and GL Edit: Looking for gvg/9v9 ))
  7. RBR

Баланс фракций

Probably light.
  8. RBR

Официальный старт classic-gve 28 июля в 20:00

My team and I will be there Good luck to everyone, as always.
  9. RBR

Опрос: Дата Старта Classic-gve.com

My team has a project in August, so ideally 25th-30th area, then we can play for a full week or two weeks. As someone said above, the earlier the better.
  10. RBR

A little footage from our early 2023 Season - Colours

Thanks for the fun season and the fights, and thank you again to @Sweet for making the best GvE server around. Just a short video from us this season, until next time o/
  11. RBR

Lf GvG/9v9.

No need. By your logic, I've already beat you this season. You're not here to compete. Gf, gg. Thanks for the 9v9.
  12. RBR

Lf GvG/9v9.

I didn't refuse you, I refused the server. I was doing other projects, I didn't even start the server. Not joining a sever is not the same as declining a 9v9. You're saying I declined to fight.. when I wasn't even on the server.. LISTEN. TO. YOUR. SELF. What's next, next time I don't join...