Результаты поиска

1. RBR

Fruits Vol. 69

howdy boy, Looking forward to another round, hope to see you all tomorrow for a fun season. We'll be fighting for Light at the start, and as always will balance if we need to. GG and GL Edit: Looking for gvg/9v9 ))
  2. RBR

A little footage from our early 2023 Season - Colours

Thanks for the fun season and the fights, and thank you again to @Sweet for making the best GvE server around. Just a short video from us this season, until next time o/
  3. RBR

Lf GvG/9v9.

Title says it all. If anyone accepts, there will be no bad language, no insults - only respect for taking the fight. I hope to hear from some of you soon.
  4. RBR

One party holds dark faction back.

People said we couldn't do on fighters what we did on mages.. 9v9 footage vs mage party coming soon.
  5. RBR

A new season, a new fight.

Good evening guys, Just a quick post to say my group and I will be coming back this season to support Sweet and the best GvE project around, we hope to see some strong competition and look forward to fighting you all again! We haven't decided on a side yet.. but as you know, we swap multiple...
  6. RBR

Thoughts on the server and it's future.

Having played this server for the last five seasons both as a solo/duo player and the leader of one of the stronger groups; I think I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't and I'd like to take a moment to share my opinions with you and maybe some suggestions to make the server...
  7. RBR

Season Recap [Video] from Colour CP

Well as promised, some content for people to enjoy. Thank you to the hard work of @bananamans for getting our videos done fast this season. Launch & some 9v9's Longer season recap with baium madness Enjoy o/
  8. RBR

Thank you Sweet

I want to say congratulations from me and my team, was a super fun season and a successful move to Essence client. The server keeps getting better and better. Was a great season guys, thank you to both enemies and friends. Good luck to everyone still playing! See you next time. You can find...
  9. RBR

Video stuff

Nothing big, no edits - just 1 boss this morning for some fun and for people to see WL gameplay. < 3
  10. RBR

Will we see the PvE zone getting nerfed or removed?

@Sweet Every season it's the same story. PvE zone gets released with Temptaton of Abyss and the pvp stops. Literally 1 day there is fun pvp, the next day it's over . Even with reduced drop rates of Temptation of Abyss, people realize you can just farm it for A Gems, A enchants and such and...
  11. RBR

SE Level 80 Skill

Can we get some changes to lord of vampire? It's currently almost useless, 80% VR on regular hits for 30 seconds doesn't apply to anything in the game really. It could maybe be used with a titan? That's about it . Maybe make it work with physical skill damage so you can give it to a dagger or a...
  12. RBR

Spoiler stun.

For next season, please remove the stun from the dash of spoiler. This season we had 20 spoilers dash into frontline, full aoe stunning whole packs. It's more cancer than warlords . It's nearly as bad as C4 season with warsmith blowing up entire faction :D some 40k HP full con spoilers just...
  13. RBR

Agi you ok? Vol. 2

When will you learn? - and calling us pay to win while using +10 DC ? Not even final EE skill learned.. :) Didn't you learn from last time? https://forum.classic-gve.ru/index.php?threads/ag.3256/
  14. RBR

Fruitmens - Another Season! July 15th - [EU Guild]

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have seen us around before, we'll be coming back for another round of laughs and good times . We're a pretty competetive group of friends that like to play some GvE to relax in off seasons from some of our more full time projects. We're looking for a few able...
  15. RBR

Server Summary & Experience

We have decided to quit and I wanted to write a few thoughts on this season - Please note this is from the perspective of a CP leader, we had a 9 man group and were fairly competetive. First of all, I'd like to say the faction leader idea was a huge success. Combined with the respawn 8 mins...
  16. RBR

EU Group.

EU CP will probably come on launch, not sure how many people we will bring. I might be looking for a couple of people people to fill out the group, send me a message if interested. Hit me up on Discord if interested at -Rob#2895 (Make sure to include the -) Some of our content from our last...
  17. RBR

Colours

EU CP will probably come on launch, not sure how many people we will bring. I might be looking for a couple of people people to fill out the group, send me a message if interested. Some of our content from our last server, Valhalla 1x
  18. RBR

Party size limit next season?

I would love to have size limit to 5 or 6 next season, with 1 bish + 1 support (OL / EE / SE / WC) Right now packs are too strong, often it's normal to see 2-3 healers in 1 pack, and solo players can't kill. I say this as a CP leader who often has pack of 9, it's too overpowered and I would be...
  19. RBR

Greetings from EU, Movie Week 2.

20. RBR

Greetings from Subhumans EU clan! :D