Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
When I first came to this server, I also advocated for less supports and smaller party sizes, like 7 man parties. In fact one of the threads I made was at least partially responsible for party limit being 5 during the day, it used to be 9 all day. You can easily go find it somewhere, it had something like 20 pages of shit in there.

But it gets to a certain point where if you want to compete, rather than trying to change the system you suit up and just beat the full groups at their own game, because in the end that's what any real competetive player will do . You either quit, or you realize the system wont bend to your needs and you get good and beat them at their own game.

So please stop crying about healers, supports and whatever else. Just fucking get good or quit. Stop whining.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
When I first came to this server, I also advocated for less supports and smaller party sizes, like 7 man parties. In fact one of the threads I made was at least partially responsible for party limit being 5 during the day, it used to be 9 all day. You can easily go find it somewhere, it had something like 20 pages of shit in there.

But it gets to a certain point where if you want to compete, rather than trying to change the system you suit up and just beat the full groups at their own game, because in the end that's what any real competetive player will do . You either quit, or you realize the system wont bend to your needs and you get good and beat them at their own game.

So please stop crying about healers, supports and whatever else. Just fucking get good or quit. Stop whining.
I am good enough, better than you... as a solo... for sure, trust me.

https://forum.classic-gve.com/index.php?threads/party-system-supports.4756/ < if you wanna talk about partying

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You keep bringing up healers in this thread. Now you're saying you're some kind of dominant solo force in a team game? :D

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You cried that AW does less damage than TH and you quit playing dagger after being kicked from my guild and baby raging when I tried to help you learn. I don't think you're very good at solo play, either. ):

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You keep bringing up healers in this thread. Now you're saying you're some kind of dominant solo force in a team game? :D
Everything ended when you told me to put +12 STR on my Wind Rider and then kicked me from the clan because i wouldn't take "a helping advice" then called me egoistical goat, but all you ever do is talk about you and your character, how you geared and bring everything about you while i talk general balance, average numbers, class performance in normal habitat, skill issues, mechanic issues etc.

RBR

Вице-адмирал
Симпатии
Баллы
You're the one talking about me and my infinite healers champ. And of course I reference myself, because you keep referring to WL as bad when it's obviously not.

Kung party also has a WL in it who is doing very well, maybe ask him for advice since you can't take it from me?

Also how is that +12 CON Dagger doing for you? lmao.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You're the one talking about me and my infinite healers champ. And of course I reference myself, because you keep referring to WL as bad when it's obviously not.

Kung party also has a WL in it who is doing very well, maybe ask him for advice since you can't take it from me?

Also how is that +12 CON Dagger doing for you? lmao.
Exactly, you have infinite heals. Nothing is bad when you're backed by 8 other people 24/7, just like life is never bad when your dad has a big business-chain companies and you have to work 0 days until you die.

I don't need neither's advice, especially from people who are less skilled in the same sphere. Who knows maybe the dude is better than both of us, but you than me for sure not... still i don't need advice.

You can't +CON on daggers but whatever, i still never will +12 STR. Thanks tho.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
"I play WL in Zubei light"
"I dont use STR dyes on Dagger"
"I think party size is 10 people "

"I'm a superior skilled player! "

L2 isn't about skill. It's about game knowledge and team play. This isn't starcraft dude. Any monkey can play L2.
Is that everything you can really get caught into saying ? Nice, have a good night then cause it makes no sense as always.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
i wOnT tAkE aNy aDvIcE fRoM aNyOnE wHo dOeSn'T wEaR zUbEi LiGhT, hAs 8 hEaLeRs aNd lEsS sKiLl tHaN i dO (even though I suck dick) aNd hAs mOrE tHaN 300 pVp

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You're fucking idiot. That's all I gotta say. There are literally no other options for any dagger besides 12 STR because it almost doubles your blow skills (lethal, deadly, backstab) damage. But little did you know...
Yeah right, it triples it. LMAO. literally 150 dmg boost best case scenario on a 4.500 raw damage output. You really think any self-aware dagger would go -12 CON/DEX ?
This must be another troll-post either or you really are so clueless. It amazes me.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Yeah right, it triples it. LMAO. literally 150 dmg boost best case scenario on a 4.500 raw damage output. You really think any self-aware dagger would go -12 CON/DEX ?
This must be another troll-post either or you really are so clueless. It amazes me.
You really don't know anything about this game or math huh?
It all adds up. On low gear like you have of course you would barely see any boost because there is nothing to boost in the first place. But if you weren't that dumbwitted you would have a better gear by now and you would see the difference P.atk/STR makes on a dagger. E.G. when you have 4k p.atk you hit 4-8k backstab easily, when you have 1.5k p.atk you hit 1-2k backstabs to pdef 1000. STR also increases chance of critical attack in blow type skills but again, you would rather go with useless dex and have +100 attack speed that is pretty much useless (like yourself)

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You really don't know anything about this game or math huh?
It all adds up. On low gear like you have of course you would barely see any boost because there is nothing to boost in the first place. But if you weren't that dumbwitted you would have a better gear by now and you would see the difference P.atk/STR makes on a dagger. E.G. when you have 4k p.atk you hit 4-8k backstab easily, when you have 1.5k p.atk you hit 1-2k backstabs to pdef 1000. STR also increases chance of critical attack in blow type skills but again, you would rather go with useless dex and have +100 attack speed that is pretty much useless (like yourself)
So ? The dude was telling me to +12 STR on a C dagger phase when getting Soul Separator literally gave me +50 dmg on stabs then i insta-resold it and even so you can never really have enough P.atk on a dagger to boost his stabs damage via STR and be worth the sacrifice unless you got like +10 Naga and again it will not be worth. Neither +DEX is worth. Nothing from the dyes is worth touching except +WIT

u are clueless obviously

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
So ? The dude was telling me to +12 STR on a C dagger phase when getting Soul Separator literally gave me +50 dmg on stabs then i insta-resold it and even so you can never really have enough P.atk on a dagger to boost his stabs damage via STR and be worth the sacrifice unless you got like +10 Naga and again it will not be worth. Neither +DEX is worth. Nothing from the dyes is worth touching except +WIT

u are clueless obviously
Even at C grade it is still better than DEX. At B/A grade it gives nearly x2 dmg I was talking about earlier. Naga +7 is more than enough and it's pretty easy to get if you weren't such a dumb fuck.
+12 STR > +12 DEX at any grade anyway it increases the % chance of critical blow but of course you don't know that either, retard.

am I though? If I were clueless I would have 300 pvp and wore zubei light and cry on forum that daggers don't deal any damage. But since I am I have top A grade gear and can farm 2k+ pvp as AW and get all the gear it needs with STR dyes from the beggining.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Even at C grade it is still better than DEX. At B/A grade it gives nearly x2 dmg I was talking about earlier. Naga +7 is more than enough and it's pretty easy to get if you weren't such a dumb fuck.
+12 STR > +12 DEX at any grade anyway it increases the % chance of critical blow but of course you don't know that either, retard.

am I though? If I were clueless I would have 300 pvp and wore zubei light and cry on forum that daggers don't deal any damage. But since I am I have top A grade gear and can farm 2k+ pvp as AW and get all the gear it needs with STR dyes from the beggining.
Can you even read, or you just beg for attention keeping your nonsense babble. The critical rate for stabs is way too low, there is rly nothing to boost on an already dead stat, even on Windrider which is supposed to crit most of all... in fact during compare test i was doing with Adventurer, Adve seems to crit more often while Focus Death actually has 60% increase on critical stab chance which Focus Power doesn't. Those Focus buffs are messed up, they do not give the actual description percents on Critical Damage and therefore after testing the critical chance, the 60% increase on "deadly attack" which includes Critical Hit + Half Kill doesn't work at all. The math on Crt. Dmg. boost from Focus buffs seem to calculate the raw stats of the character rather than boosting overall stats including NPC Buffs/Dyes bonus, it's why STR is completely useless just like your takes and lame flames.

Already discussed critical chance on daggers and everything that with @Sweet on pm, so there is no point discussing it over again with you who actually have 0 impact on anything, just confusing the problems more farther. But just for your info.