Mages dominate this server ?

nerf Magic Critical damage multiplier from x3 to x2 ?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Can you even read, or you just beg for attention keeping your nonsense babble. The critical rate for stabs is way too low, there is rly nothing to boost on an already dead stat, even on Windrider which is supposed to crit most of all... in fact during compare test i was doing with Adventurer, Adve seems to crit more often while Focus Death actually has 60% increase on critical stab chance which Focus Power doesn't. Those Focus buffs are messed up, they do not give the actual description percents on Critical Damage and therefore after testing the critical chance, the 60% increase on "deadly attack" which includes Critical Hit + Half Kill doesn't work at all. The math on Crt. Dmg. boost from Focus buffs seem to calculate the raw stats of the character rather than boosting overall stats including NPC Buffs/Dyes bonus, it's why STR is completely useless just like your takes and lame flames.

Already discussed critical chance on daggers and everything that with @Sweet on pm, so there is no point discussing it over again with you who actually have 0 impact on anything, just confusing the problems more farther. But just for your info.
Wow. Not only you don’t know what stats STR gives but also how focus chance/power works. Have you even played this game before or is it literally your first time? If that’s the case then I understand as to why you make such stupid assumptions and choose zubei light and dex dyes

retard, wind rider has the lowest chance of critical dmg since his str is the lowest amongst the three classes. Each STR+1 equals to +1% chance to have crit blow, with base chance of around 10%. So in total, with all the boosts you can have up to 60+ str, and after 60 str that chance doubles as far as I remember. But again, you’re too dumb to know any of this, so why I am even bothering helping your ass idek

If you only listen to Sweet ask him in PM why STR dyes are the only viable option for dagger. He will say exact same thing we said to you, that it increases dmg and critical blow chance, but you will still live in your deluded wet dreams world where you whine and bitch about low dmg daggers when in reality they are pretty powerful. You’re just a noob who has zero knowledge about this game. Keep showing more of your ignorance, clown.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Wow. Not only you don’t know what stats STR gives but also how focus chance/power works. Have you even played this game before or is it literally your first time? If that’s the case then I understand as to why you make such stupid assumptions and choose zubei light and dex dyes

If you only listen to Sweet ask him in PM why STR dyes are the only viable option for dagger. He will say exact same thing we said to you, that it increases dmg and critical blow chance, but you will still live in your deluded wet dreams world where you whine and bitch about low dmg daggers when in reality they are pretty powerful. You’re just a noob who has zero knowledge about this game. Keep showing more of your ignorance, clown.
i think you are free to kill yourself now as somebody who puts -12 CON on a dagger, you might really be the only one... oh and ur clown friends from foodclan who really think i need an advice about anything.

1658630357045.png

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы

retard, wind rider has the lowest chance of critical dmg since his str is the lowest amongst the three classes. Each STR+1 equals to +1% chance to have crit blow, with base chance of around 10%. So in total, with all the boosts you can have up to 60+ str, and after 60 str that chance doubles as far as I remember. But again, you’re too dumb to know any of this, so why I am even bothering helping your ass idek

Also back to ignore list, cause you already had more than enough attention and wasting my time. You really arent worthy, it's the sad truth.

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
i think you are free to kill yourself now as somebody who puts -12 CON on a dagger, you might really be the only one... oh and ur clown friends from foodclan who really think i need an advice about anything.

Посмотреть вложение 6671
What is going in your head that made you idiot think I have -12 con on dagger? When I literally said 3 times to you that the only option for dagger here is str + dex -

Not only your brain dead but also don’t have any sense of humour. IT. WAS. A. JOKE. Dagger +4 wit??? Is that what you have?? No wonder you have only 300 pvp. Dagger with +4 wit, what’s next? Tanks with +4 men? Archers with +4 int? Mages with +4 str? Omg, get lost, clown

Obv you need not only advice since you shed so many tears on forum wawawa I have 300 pvp can’t kill anyone in my zubei light with dex dyes :(( but also a fkn therapy, or education cuz I have no idea how bad you can be at math or not being able into simple logic/common sense. It is something unheard of in your retarded, deprived of well-connecting neurons brain.

Here is an actual screenshot that is not a joke, from #1 dagger player on this server that actually plays here every season @Impunity who has over 4k of pvp, watch his videos maybe you’ll learn a thing or two.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
What is going in your head that made you idiot think I have -12 con on dagger? When I literally said 3 times to you that the only option for dagger here is str + dex -

Not only your brain dead but also don’t have any sense of humour. IT. WAS. A. JOKE. Dagger +4 wit??? Is that what you have?? No wonder you have only 300 pvp.

Obv you need not only advice since you shed so many tears on forum wawawa I have 300 pvp can’t kill anyone in my zubei light with dex dyes :(( but also a fkn therapy, or education cuz I have no idea how bad you can be at math or not being able into simple logic/common sense. It is something unheard of in your retarded, deprived of well-connecting neurons brain.
-12 dex.... bye bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you seem to be a bit stuck at saying the same shit for 1 week now, around the time i quit playing that useless Windrider,
maybe you need a google help on how to flame or from somebody who actually knows how cuz the only joke here is you as a person :LOL:

1658631945491.png

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
-12 dex.... bye bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you seem to be a bit stuck at saying the same shit for 1 week now, around the time i quit playing that useless Windrider,
maybe you need a google help on how to flame or from somebody who actually knows how cuz the only joke here is you as a person :LOL:

Посмотреть вложение 6672
Watch and learn, crying kid
Screenshot is up above
ps, it’s not the windrider that is useless, it is you who has a severe brain damage condition.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Here is an actual screenshot that is not a joke, from #1 dagger player on this server that actually plays here every season @Impunity who has over 4k of pvp, watch his videos maybe you’ll learn a thing or two.
That guy plays completely different setup, Adventurer's Dash caps speed at 300 and has 5 seconds between use/reuse while WR/GH doesn't even have blinding blow, how can you put -12 DEX on classes that rely on constant speed and evasion ? While Adve by default sucks at evasion... He uses every little 10 dmg he could get on stabs while sacrificing stats he doesn't need cause Adventurer is just OP on Dash and Mirage is entire 1 minute buff time.

It sucks that i have to explain all these things to you while you keep insulting me and pretending to know more than me and actually leeching decent information and learning things you would never knew. I guess it's how you are born, but can i really blame you... you will pay for that in one way or another, sooner or later... believe me about that.

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
That guy plays completely different setup, Adventurer's Dash caps speed at 300 and has 5 seconds between use/reuse while WR/GH doesn't even have blinding blow, how can you put -12 DEX on classes that rely on constant speed and evasion ? While Adve by default sucks at evasion... He uses every little 10 dmg he could get on stabs while sacrificing stats he doesn't need cause Adventurer is just OP on Dash and Mirage is entire 1 minute buff time.

It sucks that i have to explain all these things to you while you keep insulting me and pretending to know more than me and actually leeching decent information and learning things you would never knew. I guess it's how you are born, but can i really blame you... you will pay for that in one way or another, sooner or later... believe me about that.

Not only your brain dead but also don’t have any sense of humour. IT. WAS. A. JOKE. Dagger +4 wit??? Is that what you have?? No wonder you have only 300 pvp. Dagger with +4 wit, what’s next? Tanks with +4 men? Archers with +4 int? Mages with +4 str? Omg, get lost, clown

Adventurer also has atk. speed passive that gives him like 150 on top of the rest, so its a choice to -12 DEX, but not an option for WR/GH

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы

Little did you know that dex doesn’t impact on speed, fkn idiot. This game is 20 years old and yet you still know nothing about. Or how evasion works. It’s sad that I have to explain this to you but evasion is useless in a game where every class uses skill to deal damage. Evasion is only useful for auto attacks and only if your evasion is significantly higher than the attacker’s accuracy which doesn’t happen when there are unlimited buffs and gear available, hence, evasion is useless. Just like your brain. Again, little did you know, that AW does ~40% more dmg than TH simply because higher str, hex and focus death available so he doesn’t even need to have dash or mirage since he one shots with backstab one third of the server which are mages.

Funny that you mention it, go ask sweet about what dyes one should use for dagger, or do you want me to tag him here and publicly humiliate you with the answer?

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Little did you know that dex doesn’t impact on speed, fkn idiot. This game is 20 years old and yet you still know nothing about. Or how evasion works. It’s sad that I have to explain this to you but evasion is useless in a game where every class uses skill to deal damage. Evasion is only useful for auto attacks and only if your evasion is significantly higher than the attacker’s accuracy which doesn’t happen when there are unlimited buffs and gear available, hence, evasion is useless. Just like your brain. Again, little did you know, that AW does ~40% more dmg than TH simply because higher str, hex and focus death available so he doesn’t even need to have dash or mirage since he one shots with backstab one third of the server which are mages.

Funny that you mention it, go ask sweet about what dyes one should use for dagger, or do you want me to tag him here and publicly humiliate you with the answer?
Who said Dex gives speed ? I said WR/GH rely on constant speed and evasion, evasion which is part of it's defense because they can't speed buff/ run from fights while adventurer caps 300 speed and mirage is OP on defense so he doesn't rly need evasion. Go die now

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
Who said Dex gives speed ? I said WR/GH rely on constant speed and evasion, evasion which is part of it's defense because they can't speed buff/ run from fights while adventurer caps 300 speed and mirage is OP on defense so he doesn't rly need evasion. Go die now
You just said it in your sentence about dex dyes you dumb fuck implying that dex impacts speed . Now you are just trying to twist your words. How pathetic.
Nobody in this game needs evasion because no one does autottack, whe will you, retard, realize this simple truth???? Those classes who do autottack will land shots anyway regardless of your useless evasion!!!
evasion is not a part of a defence, never was, and never will be on a server with full gear and buff available!!! Omg how stupid do you need to be to believe evasion actually means something xDD

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
You just said it in your sentence about dex dyes you dumb fuck. Now you are just trying to twist your words. How pathetic.
Nobody in this game needs evasion because no one does autottack, whe will you, retard, realize this simple truth???? Those classes who do autottack will land shots anyway regardless of your useless evasion!!!
evasion is not a part of a defence, never was, and never will be on a server with full gear and buff available!!! Omg how stupid do you need to be to believe evasion actually means something xDD
try rereading until you get the complete picture, but don't rush it, read it word by word slowly, put the puzzle piece by piece, you fucking autistic clown :LOL:
1658633368436.png

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
try rereading until you get the complete picture, but don't rush it, read it word by word slowly, put the puzzle piece by piece, you fucking autistic clown :LOL:
Посмотреть вложение 6676
Anything you write doesn’t make any sense since you have zero knowledge about this game. What does make sense to me is to teach you how to play it since you’re obviously deluded and know nothing about this game.I assume you’re new to lineage and it’s your first server. If that’s the case then I would even apologize since you are probably inexperienced but since you’re that ignorant and arrogant it tells me that’s not the case

rado

Лейтенант
Симпатии
Баллы
Anything you write doesn’t make any sense since you have zero knowledge about this game. What does make sense to me is to teach you how to play it since you’re obviously deluded and know nothing about this game.I assume you’re new to lineage and it’s your first server. If that’s the case then I would even apologize since you are probably inexperienced but since you’re that ignorant and arrogant it tells me that’s not the case
you got owned so bad, what a loser :ROFLMAO: Try saying the 300 pvps and zubei light now, cause you never actually had anything else :poop::LOL:

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы
you got owned so bad, what a loser :ROFLMAO: Try saying the 300 pvps and zubei light now, cause you never actually had anything else :poop::LOL:
I don’t have to say anything else, everyone can see with their own eyes who actually got owned. The minute you said zubei light was a good option it was clear who we are dealing with here. I’m not even mentioning +4 wit or +dex daggers lmfao
300 pvp is just cherry on top

h3llary

Участник ЗБТ
Симпатии
Баллы